tModLoader The Thorium Mod

so i dont know why this is happening, but after i updated and made a new world for the new boss (just wanna fight it) the grim pointer, on my current character, will not point to a blood altar, instead itll keep pointing to the top left.

this is after updating and after reloading the mod to make sure everything works. so im just confused now.

EDIT!:This weird bug is still persisting even through a new character, so sorry viscount, id love to fight your batty-ness, but i cant until this bug is fixed :<

Still though, i love this mod, played it during its infant days in the update drought before 1.2, its always been a favorite mod of mine and its one ill always recommend to people starting out with modded terraria.

Last edited:
DivermanSam I seem to have an issue where it wont allow me to update to 1.5.0.0.1 cuzz of bandwidth allowment :(
I have the same problem, when i do the update appears the message : The Mod Browser server has exceeded its daily bandwidth allotment. Please consult this mod's homepage for alternate download or try again later

Hey could you add a new bullet type called Kawaii flames that inflicts the cute debuff, which lowers defense on targets and the debuff tooltip being “Notice me Senpai”.

Hey, can you please help me and give me older version of Thorium mod? :( I've updated it and created new world, but it cannot be loaded with error "load failed". Same when i try to run other world i've used before.

Conflict is probably with "Terraria Overhaul" / "Tremor mod" / "Spirit mod"

Hey, can you please help me and give me older version of Thorium mod? :( I've updated it and created new world, but it cannot be loaded with error "load failed". Same when i try to run other world i've used before.

Conflict is probably with "Terraria Overhaul" / "Tremor mod" / "Spirit mod"
it must be terraria overhaul, because Im playing with both tremor and spirit and they work fine.

20180726174000_1.jpg

Ummmmmm, everytime I generate a world :l

Hey, for some reason, my Cyber Punk Bard armour isn't giving buffs to two of my friends that are near me. I see the +8 Defense and +8% Damage Reduction above their heads when in the green form and I go near my teammates, however, their armour stays constant.

Is this a bug? Or am I doing something wrong?

Hey, for some reason, my Cyber Punk Bard armour isn't giving buffs to two of my friends that are near me. I see the +8 Defense and +8% Damage Reduction above their heads when in the green form and I go near my teammates, however, their armour stays constant.

Is this a bug? Or am I doing something wrong?

Are you in the same team with your friends(the ones near your character equipment),if you are not in the same team they won't work.

Are you in the same team with your friends(the ones near your character equipment),if you are not in the same team they won't work.
Yes, I am on the same team. I've found out that even though the 8 defense dosnt show in their inventory, theres a signficant growth in mana regen and health regen when i come near. Either the Green aura is bugged, or it just dosnt show.

Yes, I am on the same team. I've found out that even though the 8 defense dosnt show in their inventory, theres a signficant growth in mana regen and health regen when i come near. Either the Green aura is bugged, or it just dosnt show.
Doesn't every bard weapon work like that though?They don't have infinite range,though cyberpunk armor's is extra short

Back
Top Bottom