tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Hmmm...... I have been thinking for a while can the healer class have an ally at low life and the healer weapon does 1.5 times more damge and healer for 15 seconds and also bard class weapons like the Megaphone should be considered Electrophone instrument I am a bit skeptical about this idea maybe adding a Ballet (Dancing class) Would interest some but I’m am confused how it would even look....oh and I figured it should have a energy use

Last edited:
Is there anywhere I can download older versions of the mod? I'm having some issues loading up a world and character and I want to try using the version I was last time I played it (1.4.3.8)

Every time I try generating a world I get stuck on this,

Code:
   Index was outside the bounds of the array.
   at Terraria.WorldGen.UpdateMapTile(Int32 i, Int32 j, Boolean addToList)
   at Terraria.WorldGen.TileFrame(Int32 i, Int32 j, Boolean resetFrame, Boolean noBreak)
   at Terraria.WorldGen.SquareTileFrame(Int32 i, Int32 j, Boolean resetFrame)
   at Terraria.WorldGen.KillTile(Int32 i, Int32 j, Boolean fail, Boolean effectOnly, Boolean noItem)
   at ThoriumMod.ThoriumWorld.GeneratePickaxeShrine(GenerationProgress progress)
   at Terraria.GameContent.Generation.PassLegacy.Apply(GenerationProgress progress)
   at Terraria.World.Generation.WorldGenerator.GenerateWorld(GenerationProgress progress)
   at Terraria.WorldGen.generateWorld(Int32 seed, GenerationProgress customProgressObject)
   at Terraria.WorldGen.do_worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)
   at Terraria.WorldGen.worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)

The only mods I have enabled are :
Code:
[
  "Antiaris",
  "CrystiliumMod",
  "ThoriumMod",
  "SpiritMod",
]

I am using Terra Custom to generate the world with fairly tame settings just slightly bigger than a normal large world. Anyone know of a fix?

Edit:

With further testing, a normal vanilla large world generates perfectly fine on Vanilla and TerraCustom generation, I tried generating a world with the width slightly past normal large world sizes and then this error comes up when its wrapping up AquaticDepths.

Edit2:

Any change in width or height outside of Vanilla values causes this error to occur. Really want to play a run with Thorium but don't just want to play on another large world.

Last edited:
Can't seem to spawn Submerged/Mycelium Mimics

I crafted both keys and put one in a wooden chest in an arena I build on the surface, being sure that the key is the only item there, but the Mimic doesn't spawn. I've also tried spawning the Submerged Mimic in the Aquatic Depths but still nothing. Am I doing something wrong?

Can't seem to spawn Submerged/Mycelium Mimics

I crafted both keys and put one in a wooden chest in an arena I build on the surface, being sure that the key is the only item there, but the Mimic doesn't spawn. I've also tried spawning the Submerged Mimic in the Aquatic Depths but still nothing. Am I doing something wrong?
do you turn the "auto pause" option to off?

Hi All !
I want to try this mod :indifferent: BUT
More items and no increase inventory! May be a problem (in travels) ??! (this is quite logical)
..But maybe I'm wrong..

Last edited:
Nope, it will not solve the problem...Portable Remote Storage Access available after killing moon lord.
(The problem is not in storage at home, but when traveling)
...you can not just increase the number of things in the world without increasing inventory..
Then use Cheat Sheet to teleport back or spawn in the remote storage item so you don't need to kill Moon Lord, or use Luiafk's Recall potion to recall with C and then back with J. Your choices are abundant.

GregariousJB
...I was just wondering if there (in mod) is something like expanded "Piggy Bank"..
Luiafk has its own version of the Money Trough. It starts out as just a craftable version of the Money Trough, but you can upgrade it as you progress to include remote access to your safe and Defender's Forge. Even better, one of the upgrades allows access to a "fairy merchant" (sold by the Merchant NPC post-Skeletron) so that you can sell your vendor trash on the go. That should at least tide you over until you can craft the Portable Remote Storage Access from Magic Storage.

JimboTex
Thanks! It will be useful

I found the item on wiki/thoriummod - "Gateway Glass" (Allows you to set a temporary gateway that you can teleport to Gateways last for 2 minutes)
..this will help

Last edited:
the marine kelp planter box is just a fancy pot, doesn't freestand like the vanilla ones. just wanted to bring that up so it's maybe on you guys' radar again.

Ok, so I am a huge fan of the Devil's Carapace, but the upgrade I dont Like ( I want to keep the extra 100 Life. ) Maybe Make an awesome new accessory that throws in a bit of defense plus the Devil's Carapace?

I really did not like the idea with Bard class :confused:
it would be better if it was...Paladin or Druid... but not Bard... :(
*The Bard class is largely developed, with content spread throughout the game. This includes 9 armor sets, 56 accessories, 28 buffs and 84 items*
and the Healer class.
*As the name suggests, the Healer class aims at providing health to allies, and functions as a support role in a multiplayer setting.*
too much unnecessary content (for me)...look for other mod :(

I really did not like the idea with Bard class :confused:
it would be better if it was...Paladin or Druid... but not Bard... :(
But a Paladin would basically just be melee, and a Druid would basically just be magic (and I think another mod already has a Druid).

Back
Top Bottom