tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Hi, I absolutely love this mod, especially the bard class. That said, I noticed some bugs as I was hanging up weapons on racks, so I used Cheat Sheet to go through all bard weapons and complied a list of all the bugged weapons. Each bugged weapon is listed and what it turns into when trying to put it on a Weapon Rack. These may have been reported before, but I'll post this just in case.
Didgeridoo to Gray Paint
Conch Shell to Moon Stone
Sonar Cannon to Orichalcum Sword
Sousaphone to Feral Claws
Cadaver Coronet to Philosopher's Stone
Black Otamatone to Honey Block
Turtle Drums to Fiery Greatsword
The Set to Meteor Hamaxe
Holophoner to Water Bucket
Black MIDI to Stone Block
Strawberry Heart to Dirt Rod
Edge of Imagination to Empty Bucket
Perhaps there are crossing item IDs?
Still, loving this mod.

Hi, I absolutely love this mod, especially the bard class. That said, I noticed some bugs as I was hanging up weapons on racks, so I used Cheat Sheet to go through all bard weapons and complied a list of all the bugged weapons. Each bugged weapon is listed and what it turns into when trying to put it on a Weapon Rack. These may have been reported before, but I'll post this just in case.
Didgeridoo to Gray Paint
Conch Shell to Moon Stone
Sonar Cannon to Orichalcum Sword
Sousaphone to Feral Claws
Cadaver Coronet to Philosopher's Stone
Black Otamatone to Honey Block
Turtle Drums to Fiery Greatsword
The Set to Meteor Hamaxe
Holophoner to Water Bucket
Black MIDI to Stone Block
Strawberry Heart to Dirt Rod
Edge of Imagination to Empty Bucket
Perhaps there are crossing item IDs?
Still, loving this mod.
That’s a tModLoader bug. Item Frames, Weapon Racks, and (Wom)Mannequins don’t work with modded items, or at least they usually don’t.

Hi. I updated Thorium Mod to the latest version and I've noticed that the item ''Glacial Piccolo'' (a Bard weapon) doesn't apply Frostburn, even though it should according to the weapon's description and the wiki. Is this happening to you guys too?

I was continuing my bard playthrough tonight, and I had an idea for a new bard weapon a player could get from the Pumpkin Moon event: the theremin. Given that the theremin was widely used in 1950's sci-fi movies, the Martian Madness event might have been a better fit, but that has an instrument while PM doesn't. Either way, just a suggestion.

I found a Enchanted Pickaxe in the new Thorium Mod Update, after that i got a even better pickaxe and i wanted to place the Enchanted Pickaxe on an Item Frame for Decoration then it disappeared and turned into Lead Leggings, i was super confused is this a bug?
That’s a tModLoader bug; It’s been around for as long as tModLoader has.

2 item Crash the Game
blue and purple
Ttouch = Crash
09owOXd

4GkrIHM

I tried creating a new world (twice) and the loading screen gets stuck on "Burying a Blood Chamber". Probably importatant to note is that I have about 10 mods going, including Calamity and other big mods. I'll keep trying but I don't know what's obstructing it, and I hardly know what a blood chamber even is.

Edit: this problem does not happen on small worlds, only medium and (maybe, haven't tested) large worlds.

Last edited:
I'm having the same problem. except that a lot of other mod armors work on Womanequins... its just thorium stuff that seems to have a problem. haven't used the weapon racks yet though...

I'm having the same problem. except that a lot of other mod armors work on Womanequins... its just thorium stuff that seems to have a problem. haven't used the weapon racks yet though...
I've had issues with putting armor from Calamity on Mannequins/Womanequins, so it's not merely a Thorium issue.

There's a lot of nice new things for Healer now and it's certainly a lot more interesting to play, but there's still the problem of pathetic output both damage/healing-wise for a good majority of playtime, and the fact healing implements cost so much mana mean you're going to be doing either healing or damage, rarely both, and the damage is already lackluster enough that it almost feels like I'm wasting a slot on making up for friendly mistakes rather them pumping out enough DPS to end fights before they happen. Balancing mana costs around an endgame armor set or two doesn't do much to assuage my concerns either.

I do like the new life usage mechanic from certain weapons, and the reduced mana cost helps certainly, but for things like Wild Umbra, (which thankfully does a decent bit of damage) drain it so quickly without the use of a Devil's Tongue that you end up pulling yourself entirely out of combat when a stray projectile ends up grazing you, forcing you to leave your allies which puts them at risk... whereas a mage or ranger could've probably handled the threat on the spot. While dishing out pain isn't their job, Healers get really, really lousy bonuses to make up for it when they do want to become aggressive. 1/2 life recovery for pegging something with Holy Fire isn't going to cut it at that point (wallhacks, but a hefty mana cost regardless), a second or two of Light Curse or Shadowflame won't make much of a difference, and there's no way I'm going to use up an accessory slot to boost that up by a measly two more when I could be assisting with damage properly during a safe period.

Please consider boosting the period of offensive debuffs by a mite amount (5 seconds would be generous at this point) so I can at least brush enemies without having to pour a ton of resources into dealing a fraction of the damage my friendlies can do at earlier tiers.

I tried creating a new world (twice) and the loading screen gets stuck on "Burying a Blood Chamber". Probably importatant to note is that I have about 10 mods going, including Calamity and other big mods. I'll keep trying but I don't know what's obstructing it, and I hardly know what a blood chamber even is.

Edit: this problem does not happen on small worlds, only medium and (maybe, haven't tested) large worlds.

I'm having the same issue

Could you list all of the mods you're using (or at least all of the big world-altering mods)?

A couple of days ago I overcame for video all the bosses from mod for the Thrower class.
I really liked it, great comfort in the choice of weapons, but mod did not have a post-Skeletron armor stage, but I found an alternative.

Back
Top Bottom