tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I don't know if this is a known bug,but Holophonor projectiles go super fast and don't home in on enemies(or still does,but goes too fast to actually home in) when you click very close to the "circles" it spawns.

There's a gif(shadowplay bugged out for some reason,couldn't fix it,hopefully it can be seen):

Last edited:
Hi there, I'm writting in order to report a bug: when I try to put an armor on a stan,the head pice bugs and dissapear (as it shows in the image
7o0wqpk
https://imgur.com/7o0wqpk), this happens with most of the armor sets and I personally love colleting armors. However I love this mod and I have an idea that maybie could be useful: I was thinking in an underground boss, there are not much to do at caves in term of bosses, so I imagine how could be a boss battle in the underground and I came up with the idea of the typical dragon that ward a big loot at caverns, the battle could be very challenging if we think that caverns doses not have much space to dodge large attacks, but then, once the dragon is defeated, there could be a "resurrection" form of it, for example once we are in hardmode, an undead version of the skeleton of the dragon can apear form de ground or even something more dismal as a putrified verion of it, causing poison an those things. Lastly, I was thinking on adding a mechanic on radiant damage: this one causes more damage to undead or dark creatures as zombies and crimsone enemies, but less damage to "holy" creatures or just normal ones, for example unicorns, so the player would have to think twice before building as healer in a boss battle, also something similar could be applied to bard class. Thanks for reading my post and I hope you keep working on this incredible mod, greeting from Uruguay.

Hi there, I'm writting in order to report a bug: when I try to put an armor on a stan,the head pice bugs and dissapear (as it shows in the image
7o0wqpk
https://imgur.com/7o0wqpk), this happens with most of the armor sets and I personally love colleting armors.
That's part of a long-standing issue with tModLoader itself that has resisted all efforts at fixing thus far. MODDED ITEMS DO NOT WORK WELL WITH ITEM FRAMES, WEAPON RACKS, MANNEQUINS, ETC. (This applies to ANY modded items, not just the ones from Thorium.)

However I love this mod and I have an idea that maybie could be useful: I was thinking in an underground boss, there are not much to do at caves in term of bosses, so I imagine how could be a boss battle in the underground and I came up with the idea of the typical dragon that ward a big loot at caverns, the battle could be very challenging if we think that caverns doses not have much space to dodge large attacks, but then, once the dragon is defeated, there could be a "resurrection" form of it, for example once we are in hardmode, an undead version of the skeleton of the dragon can apear form de ground or even something more dismal as a putrified verion of it, causing poison an those things.
The most recent major update already added a boss to the cavern layer, so I doubt the devs will be keen on developing your idea. That said, maybe one of the other content mod dev teams will consider it...

Ok, so, real quick, I might be misunderstanding something and just saying dumb stuff, but it's eating me inside and I made this account just for this.
Is the spearmint only able to be dropped once hardmode starts? Like, if I were to hoik into the temple pre wall of flesh, could I farm Flying snakes until one drops? Don't wanna sit there for hours doing something that's not gonna bring any results.

Hey guys, why i get error ? But doesn't crash.

F4312D54D909FE9257371EFBCDEEFF2028823202

I'm using these mods:

1 - Calamity
2 - Thorium
3 - Spirit
4 - Tremor Remastered
5 - MaxStackPlus v3.2
6 - Recipe Browser v0.7
7 - No More Tombs v1.0.1
8 - Yet Another Boss Health Bar
9 - Magic Storage
10 - Boss Checklist

Attachments

• Logs.txt
    41.8 KB · Views: 251

I'm using these mods:

1 - Calamity
2 - Thorium
3 - Spirit
4 - Tremor Remastered
5 - MaxStackPlus v3.2
6 - Recipe Browser v0.7
7 - No More Tombs v1.0.1
9 - Magic Storage
10 - Boss Checklist
spirit mod, tremor mod
u have too much big content mods at once
i believe that causing that issue

I'm writing to report a few bugs. I noticed that the bard weapons The Set and The Edge of Imagination don't get the proper damage buffs from wrath and conflagration potions. In addition, the well fed buff actually decreases the base damage for most of the bard weapons. Also the Holophoner increases the base damage of weapons by ~17% instead of 12%. And the damage buffs from the Holophoner did not apply to The Set and The Edge of Imagination

Edit: The Edge of Imagination and the Set are also unable to be reforged.

Last edited:
Hmm...

This might seem nitpicky, but I think Marine Kelp Planter Boxes shouldn't need a block to be placed on. Every other Planter Box acts exactly like a platform.

Edit: To add on to this, you also can't harvest Marine Kelp on a planter box with the Staff of Regrowth.

Last edited:
Erm... Halp? Plz?
upload_2018-10-5_12-6-17.png

This is the enabled mod list after Thorium was disabled:

BossExpertise
BossLootPlus
BossChecklist
CheatSheet
DualWielding
CraftableTryHardItems
DNIWpnUpgr
EER
OmniSwing
HamstarHelpers
ExtensibleInventory
QualityOfLifeRecipes
MagicStorage
Luiafk
GoldensMisc
LootBags
ArtificialAltars

EDIT: I also am not able to adjust the sound in the game... or get the sound to work to begin with. What is going on?!

DOUBLE EDIT: Well... I don't know what I did, but I was looking in the configs file and I quickly looked back at the game, and the sound started working... strange. Anyways, PROBLEM SOLVED!

Last edited:

I'm using these mods:

1 - Calamity
2 - Thorium
3 - Spirit
4 - Tremor Remastered
5 - MaxStackPlus v3.2
6 - Recipe Browser v0.7
7 - No More Tombs v1.0.1
9 - Magic Storage
10 - Boss Checklist

That's not a memory issue because of too many big mods, I think it's a problem with the mod : ^)

(Why am I commenting this why)

Not sure if you take suggestions or not, but I had an idea for a few items for the healer class, specifically items that play around Radiant damage-
Because Healer armor gives you a crippling penalty to non-radiant weapons the amount of items you can use is severely limited (Which in a game centered around crafting and looting, is just not fun let's be honest.) So I wanted to submit ideas for some items/accessories that make more of the item list usable by healers:

Holy Bullets - Ammo (crafted [Silver Bullet + Purified Shards]): While these are stored in your ammo pouch ranged damage from guns is converted to Radiant Damage.
Eater of Radiance - Tool (Dropped from EoW or BoC): Activate to gain the "Total Eclipse" buff, while the buff is active your radiant powers are corrupted and weapons that deal magic damage deal radiant damage instead.
Enlightened Mind - Tool (Crafted [Hive Mind + Crystal Honey]): Activate to gain the "Radiant Rally" buff, while active minions you summon will deal radiant damage instead of summon damage, and their damage will be increase by 20%
Crusader's Vow - Accessory (Crafted [Gold/Platinum Aegis + Immaculate Life Quartz Gem]): Increases maximum life by 20, while in combat you generate a 20 life shield, weapons that deal melee damage deal radiant damage instead.

Not sure if the mod creators are still accepting Donor weapons. If so could someone show me where/how to do that so I can submit these? (along with a few others I'd like to send their way)

When i try to use magic weapon from Thremor mod like components of Magik weapon.
Silently Caught Exception: Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.
Parameter name: value at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.SoundEffectInstance.set_Pitch(Single value) at Terraria.ModLoader.ModCompile.<>c.<ActivateExceptionReporting>b__15_0(Object sender, FirstChanceExceptionEventArgs exceptionArgs)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.SoundEffectInstance.set_Pitch(Single value)
at Terraria.Main.PlaySound(Int32 type, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 Style, Single volumeScale, Single pitchOffset)
at TerrariaOverhaul.MethodSwapping.Main_PlaySound(Int32 type, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 Style, Single volumeScale, Single pitchOffset)
at TerrariaOverhaul.MagicWeapon.Shoot(Boolean powerShot, Boolean alwaysSingle, Boolean fireExtra) in C:\Users\Merser\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\TerrariaOverhaul\ItemExtensions\MagicWeapon.cs:line 143
at TerrariaOverhaul.MagicWeapon.Update() in C:\Users\Merser\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\TerrariaOverhaul\ItemExtensions\MagicWeapon.cs:line 92
at TerrariaOverhaul.OverhaulPlayer.PreUpdate() in C:\Users\Merser\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\TerrariaOverhaul\OverhaulPlayer.cs:line 1839
at Terraria.ModLoader.PlayerHooks.PreUpdate(Player player)
at Terraria.Player.Update(Int32 i)
at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)
at Terraria.WindowsLaunch.Main(String[] args)

My favorite thing about this mod is using the Abyssal Shell + Gravity Hook and proceeding to walk around unkillable like one of those War Of The Worlds aliens.

What is considered a desert for the purposes of finding the desert biome key? I have fought multiple goblin, pirate, and solar eclipses in desert biomes with and without an ant-lion den under them. It's the only key I'm missing at this point.

Found a couple old posts but never found a reply or a fix.. chests from the mod (depths, scarlet) cant be opened and are minable. Any tips to get into the chests or do I just need to make a new world..?

Back
Top Bottom