tModLoader The Thorium Mod

You know, I recently decided to play this mod for a playthrough, and it's actually very nice. From the beginning of the playthrough all the way to the end, there was something new to play with. All around, I couldn't ask for a better content mod.

There is one thing that bugged me though. We have all these lovely butterflies, but we can't put them in jars to display them. It seems like such a lost potential.

Hey, I've been having this new problem with Thorium, where if I try to load a world, Terraria crashes, and I get this message:
upload_2019-2-16_14-32-2.png

If anyone could help me, that would be great. I would really like to get started with this mod!

Hey, I've been having this new problem with Thorium, where if I try to load a world, Terraria crashes, and I get this message:
View attachment 216934
If anyone could help me, that would be great. I would really like to get started with this mod!
I hadn't had any problems so far. But they might of came up with an update last I played (last week). Remove one mod at a time to find the culprit.

Hey, so... Is there a better way to get butterflies?
I have been going through trying to get some of the materials used in the combo accessories in things like Fargo's Souls mod and the Butterfly Staff.
It's just super tedious to get certain specific ones though... Like specific gem butterflies that randomly pop up anywhere underground, or things like the Sweetwing Butterfly that only spawns in the hives...
I still have yet to see the Sweetwings, and it's a tier 1 ._.;;

so ive been trying to find a blood altar i use the grim pointer which will lead me somewhere deep underground but then when i reach where its pointing its just some random underground spot not the actual viscount chamber

so ive been trying to find a blood altar i use the grim pointer which will lead me somewhere deep underground but then when i reach where its pointing its just some random underground spot not the actual viscount chamber
It's a current issue when playing with Calamity, you must dig deeper from the point the pointer's pointing, go straight down and you'll find the chamber.

So i've been playing the mod for a few weeks now, and I noticed something a little odd. The "Light Pet" Demo's Guidance despawns on it's own after what seems like 5 minutes or so, maybe 10. Is this intended? I know the wiki mentions that it despawns after player death but it says nothing about a time limit. On the off chance it's just me is anyone else having an issue here?

I'd like to suggest renaming the Healer class to the Cleric. Healer is a pretty generic title; plus it gets its own damage type and weapons, so it does more than just heal. After all, you don't call the Bard class the music class.

Hi there, love the mod but have been having trouble with the Conduit armour. Its lifeshield effect seems to drain HP at a rate linked to the shield's charge rate. I.e. with only one ring it's unnoticeable but with the full five it's draining pretty fast. This does somehow allow you to go into negative HP, and the moment an attack pops the shield you die. Really enjoying it other than this, thanks!

I'd like to suggest renaming the Healer class to the Cleric. Healer is a pretty generic title; plus it gets its own damage type and weapons, so it does more than just heal. After all, you don't call the Bard class the music class.

I've suggested this as well, though alongside the desire to see the mechanics refined a bit.

I don't want to be the first of the many complaining so I will say it befor anyone else does. WHY do you have the modded content hidden? I really enjoy your mod but 30% of the features are way too wack in my opinion (kinda ruins the experience). So can you make it unhidden so I could slice it apart to the features I enjoy (Note that credits to the team will be kept/added (It won't go public/be uploaded either)).
Anyone gonna answer :sigh:

Back
Top Bottom