tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Hey fellas. Unfortunately, I'm not dead yet! 1.6.0.0 is finally here! We've got quite the plethora of features in this update, including a massive amount of new Thrower goodies, new tiles, items, a reworked tracker system complete with unique UI, a large amount of donator items, and many MANY balance changes. Please remember to leave feedback on newly added features and design choices. Your input is always valuable to us! Find the full change log below. We'll update the wiki as fast as we can! :lslime:

Change Log
I feel like i got a got a karma slap just now, but a good type of slap <3
What odd timing. I honestly thought the mod was done from the last message I heard and it was only getting things like compatibility updates.

I feel like i got a got a karma slap just now, but a good type of slap <3
What odd timing. I honestly thought the mod was done from the last message I heard and it was only getting things like compatibility updates.
I also thought this was dead, But i said that its been ages since an update a few minutes ago, and guess what happens? An update.

@Sm1l@mYm@eT the update Literally just came out, tModLoader takes a while to update the mod on the ingame browser but you can grab the mod from page 1 of this forum thread.
And remember, the wiki is worked on by actual people, so it takes a small while for stuff to get on, usually in the ballpark of a week.

Hello, i have a problem with the update... my character dont move and he's invencible i cant do nothing than open menus and setting panels, i can't even use items... i dunno what happen
"Sorry for my bad english"

Is there any way to make items in this mod and in vanilla to count as and work with rogue damage from Calamity? It feels weird having them be different.

Is there any way to make items in this mod and in vanilla to count as and work with rogue damage from Calamity? It feels weird having them be different.
There will be nothing done with it in Thorium mod, unless Calamity will haveit reverted back to Throwing type damage.
It still doesn't make sense to rebane it to rouge weapon type damage. Swords don't cause Warrior damage, bows and other don't cause ranger/archer damage.
It isn't good to name damage afgter a profesion or what I should name it correctly.

There will be nothing done with it in Thorium mod, unless Calamity will haveit reverted back to Throwing type damage.
It still doesn't make sense to rebane it to rouge weapon type damage. Swords don't cause Warrior damage, bows and other don't cause ranger/archer damage.
It isn't good to name damage afgter a profesion or what I should name it correctly.
True. Though I wish there was a patch for this. Oh well.

Hey fellas. Unfortunately, I'm not dead yet! 1.6.0.0 is finally here! We've got quite the plethora of features in this update, including a massive amount of new Thrower goodies, new tiles, items, a reworked tracker system complete with unique UI, a large amount of donator items, and many MANY balance changes. Please remember to leave feedback on newly added features and design choices. Your input is always valuable to us! Find the full change log below. We'll update the wiki as fast as we can! :lslime:

Change Log

In this latest update (1.6.0.0) thorium mod has some compatibility issues with luiafk, when you have an unlimited luiafk potion or buff in inventory, your character simply does not move, and you are immune to any kind of damage.

(sorry for grammatical errors, English is not my first language)

Last edited:
In this latest update (1.6.0.0) thorium mod has some compatibility issues with luiafk, when you have an unlimited luiafk potion or buff in inventory, your character simply does not move, and you are immune to any kind of damage.

Going to also add that it also makes terraria crash (atleast in my case)

That crash isn't on us to fix. The issue is caused by the code within Luiafk, not ours. Not to mention I haven't been able to contact Luiafk himself. So for the time being, you'll have to pick one or the other.

why im not surprised luiak is the mod giving issues.
I love it, but, seriusly, that mod needs some work.

at Luiafk.LuiafkPlayer.UpdatePotions()
at Luiafk.LuiafkPlayer.PostUpdateEquips()
at Terraria.ModLoader.PlayerHooks.PostUpdateEquips(Player player)
at Terraria.Player.Update(Int32 i)
at Terraria.WorldGen.do_playWorldCallBack(Object threadContext)
at Terraria.WorldGen.playWorldCallBack(Object threadContext

Can someone help? After new thorium mod update i can't even join game

at Luiafk.LuiafkPlayer.UpdatePotions()
at Luiafk.LuiafkPlayer.PostUpdateEquips()
at Terraria.ModLoader.PlayerHooks.PostUpdateEquips(Player player)
at Terraria.Player.Update(Int32 i)
at Terraria.WorldGen.do_playWorldCallBack(Object threadContext)
at Terraria.WorldGen.playWorldCallBack(Object threadContext

Can someone help? After new thorium mod update i can't even join game

No fix yet, either disable Luiafk or Thorium mod.

Back
Top Bottom