tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Is there a way to temporarily go back to an old version of thoirum until luiafk is fixed? I've noticed there's a manual download but only for the most recent version.

I have found a temporary workaround for the luiafk conflict with thorium where you recieve an error message when logging into singleplayer. All you have to do is launch host and play and log in, where you will be frozen mid-air. Then click on the unlimited buff inside your inventory as if you were going to move it, this should free you from your mid-air captivity. while having your inventory menu open and are selecting the buff walk over to a chest and put the buff in. Once you have removed all of the buffs you can log out of host and play and return to single player if you so desire.

I'm sure this is a noob question but is there an easy way to update Thorium to the latest patch? I'm hoping to be able to do it through the tmod interface in game since I am playing multiplayer with some people that may have trouble doing it if there are too many steps. I initially downloaded it through the mod browser, but I don't see a way to update it through there.

I'm currently only on Thorium 1.4.3.4 and tmod loader 0.10.1

I know tmod loader is not up to date either, but I'm hoping I don't need the latest for it to work.

I'm sure this is a noob question but is there an easy way to update Thorium to the latest patch? (...)
I'm currently only on Thorium 1.4.3.4 and tmod loader 0.10.1

I know tmod loader is not up to date either, but I'm hoping I don't need the latest for it to work.

you need the latest version of tmodloader.

The 1.6.0.0 update made Luiafk unlimited potion/buff items unusable. Whenever you have one in you inventory everything just freezes and you can't do anything.
Wondering if you could possibly fix it, thanks!

The 1.6.0.0 update made Luiafk unlimited potion/buff items unusable. Whenever you have one in you inventory everything just freezes and you can't do anything.
Wondering if you could possibly fix it, thanks!

Dev said

That crash isn't on us to fix. The issue is caused by the code within Luiafk, not ours. Not to mention I haven't been able to contact Luiafk himself. So for the time being, you'll have to pick one or the other.

need fix now please thanks (i just wanna know the issue) ;-; (i also hunt bugs with mods, been testing a lot of mods and i actually managed to tell modders about some bugs here and there and they fixed it, but this time the problem was thorium mod) nice mod no offense <3
[doublepost=1556287434,1556287293][/doublepost]temp fix is to disable Luiafk since it adds no biomes so yeah and the items won't be gone u just need to put them in a chest until it's fixed! so i guess this will help until a fix comes up

The living wood armor set is suppose to give +1 minion, but I still can only summon one. Not sure if this is a bug or mislead.

the update seems to have broken ALOT of things, at least for my playthrough, for one fargos bronze soul doesnt work because it freezes me in place, another is the swamp rot doesnt damage anything

So just one quick question, of all the things to remove why cosmetics like the Ranger's Tunic? I had a nice goddess look going and it used the ranger's tunic and the update ruined it :(
a2ce9b7232.png

Last edited:
Is there any particular place to view the patch notes to see what all gets added in when it gets an update?
Not usually a patch notes type of guy, but this is a pretty big mod that I have already done a lot of stuff with. Just curious what changes happened :)

In my opinion, the thorium pax should be buffed.
upload_2019-4-27_21-4-19.png
upload_2019-4-27_21-4-33.png
upload_2019-4-27_21-5-46.png

Currently, it is slower than both deathbringer and nightmare pickaxes, and has the same power than the deathbringer (it beats nightmare by only 5%).
The only reason to have a thorium pax over the deathbringer is that it is also a axe. It should at least have the same tool speed as deathbringer pickaxe.

Hello if anyone is willing to help I would greatly appreciate it.
Since the last update of thorium, me and my friends have been expierencing a game breaking bug that prevents the player from pressing any buttons besides ones that you cant change. When I press any buttons at all, there is no reaction. No buttons give a modded or normal response. The only thing I can do is move my mouse,open up my inventory with escape and move my selected weapon in my hot bar (by pressing numbers).
From disabling and enabling all my mods I have confirmed that thorium causes this.
Is anyone else having this bug? if you know of a fix, please respond.

Not on my end, and I host a server for myself and a +1. Maybe it's some conflict Thorium has with other mods? I know Luiafk can't be used at all with the up to date Thorium release now... But Luiafk already had various bugs and other issues.
I would recommend also going through and seeing if you can rebind your keys to see if that fixes the situation, just in case. Otherwise I would try doing Thorium by itself and see if you still get the issue, and if not then it is most likely conflicting with some other mod.

After testing, I have discovered that after enabling and disabling every mod one at a time, with thoruim. That the confliction is with luiafk. Thanks for your help, but is there any way to use a outdated version of thoruim to fix this problem?

Back
Top Bottom