tModLoader The Thorium Mod

So, I see Bag of Potential was removed and the only way to get Thorium Ore now is from world generation. Has low generation of the ore been buffed like in the tAPI days to account for this? Got girlfriend into playing Terraria and wanted to show her Thorium, but wanted to start her out in vanilla. We made some progress and didn't feel like starting all over just for the ore. So, if we were to make a new world, would the ore still be low or would we just have to skip it altogether until later on when we have better tools for excavating a new world with the ore?
Thorium ore is *everywhere* in the caverns... The thing I will miss is the Life Quartz. Life Quartz still only spawns in very small groupings, and it's quite nearly as common.

Also, if you go from vanilla to Thorium, you will be lacking more than just Thorium ore. You would most likely not have the Aquatic Depths biome in the ocean, among other small things here n there. And you kinda would need that if you want Abyssion at all. Good loot there ;)

I don't really care much about Abyssion, just Thorium, but we decided to start off with the Icy Armor instead to not worry about it. If we really need Thorium ore for later, we'll just make a new world and use superior tools to gather it there.

I don't really care much about Abyssion, just Thorium, but we decided to start off with the Icy Armor instead to not worry about it. If we really need Thorium ore for later, we'll just make a new world and use superior tools to gather it there.
And with that you have lost me.
But I guess if you just want to sandbox it up...? The game does have a good building system at least :)
I am to used to how I play, where I go through and try to experience the everything XD

Can I make a request/recommendation? I actually kinda like the use and mechanics of the Man Hacker. I like the concept and use. And it even has *some* Hard Mode ammo options. Sadly, even with those ammo options, you will replace the Man Hacker pretty quickly once you get into Hard Mode. So could there maybe A: be an upgrade option for it and B: maybe a Chlorophyte Sawblade that can home in on enemies? Maybe a Luminite option that leaves a damaging light trail behind it (akin to the rainbow trails or the lasers fired by Luminit arrows that last a couple seconds?)
I just like having a gun type ranged option that bounces off walls n what not. And it would be pretty awesome.

ok so the thorium bag isnt loading and it is now an Unloaded Item. Was it removed in a recent update? Or am i bugged?
upload_2019-5-5_13-32-13.png

Is this the right place to ask for Thorium issues?

I have been trying to farm Ancient Phalanxes for an Hour inside a Marble Biome After defeating Skeletron, but they dont spawn at all.

Other vanilla Marble mobs do however, so im not Sure why this happens

Is this the right place to ask for Thorium issues?

I have been trying to farm Ancient Phalanxes for an Hour inside a Marble Biome After defeating Skeletron, but they dont spawn at all.

Other vanilla Marble mobs do however, so im not Sure why this happens
Sounds like just some bad luck, are you in a big enough marble biome? I know they tend to spawn like super small anymore.

Sounds like just some bad luck, are you in a big enough marble biome? I know they tend to spawn like super small anymore.

It seems big enough, is size really the issue when the other Vanilla mobs and even the Bizarre Rock Formation spawn?

Hoping I'm submitting this to the right page, but I have a tiny little bug report; Talon Burst isn't listed as a material, but is needed for the sandstone enchantment. Should I be submitting that here, or on Fargos forums? Its a Thorium item that is needed to make a Fargos Souls mod item.

Hoping I'm submitting this to the right page, but I have a tiny little bug report; Talon Burst isn't listed as a material, but is needed for the sandstone enchantment. Should I be submitting that here, or on Fargos forums? Its a Thorium item that is needed to make a Fargos Souls mod item.
That's on Fargo's end. The Talon Burst is from Thorium, but the enchants are Fargo's, so it is on him to add "material" to things he takes from other mods to make his things.

Back
Top Bottom