tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Hey, I know this is probably already asked, but I didn't really want to dig through 500+ pages of comments to see if this has been answered, but has there ever been any plans to make an alternate Hallow with this mod? I know it would probably be a lot to work on, I'm simply curious. It's already so well made and fits in so well with base Terraria that I think it'd work out nicely.

ok so im pretty new to this whole modding stuff but what the heck am i doing wrong in here?

Attachments

• Screenshot (2).png
    Screenshot (2).png
    260.1 KB · Views: 163
ok so im pretty new to this whole modding stuff but what the heck am i doing wrong in here?
To install a mod, you need a tModBrowser.
Put the mod in the folder "My documents > My games > Terraria > ModLoader > Mods".
Then open terraria and everything should be ok.
You also can install the mods from Mod Browser.

Hey thorium I thought of an idea for an update work together with calamity to expand on the bard class and thrower class and maybe the healer class. Make it to where the user will have to install calamity if he/she wants post raknarok bard/healer/thrower weapons

Bug Report here:

Hi, using the stopwatch to check my speed, it appears as if the Air Walkers do not change my speed regardless of whether or not they are equipped. The only other set of boots I have equipped are the spectre boots.

The speed increase does occur when I unequip the spectre boots. I would surmise that the wiki needs updating to clarify that you can only receive the speed boost from one set of boots at a time.

hey guys I had a weird situation:
I had the thorium mod installled alongside the alchemist npc mod.
I was looking through the thorium potion section and I found an item called "luiafk fix" its tooltip said "ughhhhh"
But then, when I tried searching for it on the wiki, I couldn't find it. Hell, I even used cheatsheet and didn't find it
Does someone know what this is about?

The Grand Thorium vanity set doesn't seem to drop at all. The wiki says that it has 3.33% drop chance from any Thorium treasure bag, while I've already opened at least 300 and got nothing. Is it bugged or am I just insanely unlucky? (I tried Coznix, Strider, Thunder Bird and Lich treasure bags)

The Grand Thorium vanity set doesn't seem to drop at all. The wiki says that it has 3.33% drop chance from any Thorium treasure bag, while I've already opened at least 300 and got nothing. Is it bugged or am I just insanely unlucky? (I tried Coznix, Strider, Thunder Bird and Lich treasure bags)
That’s just horrible luck; I’ve gotten it to drop before on the latest update.

It seems Scarlet Chests are still bugged. They're still unclickable and crash the game if you mouseover their map icon.

And I was having such a smooth run through the mod too.

I have full Rhapsodist armor with the Soloist helmet, as well as multiple bard accessories, but for some reason The Set and Edge of Imagination aren't affected by damage modifiers?

The lifesteal effect of Gut Wrencher's Gauntlet doesn't seem to work with weapons that have an above-average attack speed, such as the Terrarium Saber. I've tried it with some other weapons such as the Solar Eruption, and it works fine.

Hey I got a problem, I can't download the thorium mod by my PC because of no Internet connection (before you ask I'm connected by the phone) and I need a FUNCTIONAL download link
This is what happens:
I download the mod here by the Terraria forums and the file is a rar
Lately I try to extract it and do you know what does it says
SAYS FILE IS CORRUPT
I need help with a link or else...

Hey, Thorium Mod Devs! I'm a huge fan of your mod, just completed (Defeated The Ragnarok) a Bard play-through that was AWESOME! I enjoyed it very much! I plan to do a Thrower play-through as soon as I'm done doing everything I want to with my bawsome new bard character! :)

Anyway, why I'm writing here, and 100% of the reason I created an account on this site, was to inform you of my opinions on the post-Ragnarok bard weapons... I think they're slightly under-powered...

The Edge of Reality is a super cool weapon, and I love using it, except it doesn't deal enough damage.. That's the only problem. I love everything else about it, but the damage is lacking, taking upwards of 5 hits to kill something that the pre-Ragnarok Sonic Amplifier can kill in one third of one hit... Otherwise, great weapon.

The Holophonor is really good. I think that's a great weapon. Not overpowered, but fun to use, original, and end-game worthy. Great job.

The Set (The end-game drum set, to clear up any confusion.) is also fun to use and original, but I feel it is a bit under-powered as well... I think a good solution (As a game dev myself, just to fortify my opinion a bit! :p Not like that's actually important...) would be to simply make the margin for error larger on the timing "metronome" thing... Make it easier to hit it right on... As is it takes too much focus to use the weapon, and therefor takes focus away from the fight you're currently in... You know? Also, it's a bit frustrating it get on a +120% damage streak, lose your rhythm, and end up getting set back to 0%... Still, not criticizing, just trying to help! ^-^

I hope Y'all agree with everything I've said here! I don't want to be a bother, but I really love the mod, and I think these small changes could add so much to the game! :)

Thanks,
OOPS! Studio!

Does somebody attend to this thread?, I will get elder than the Devil itself and I won't see an 1.6.0.5 update or higher.
Still manual download has to be on that version or I'm missing something?
:sigh::rolleyes::(

@Alexius Thaddian have you tried downloading it straight from the modbrowser? There where I got mine and it works like a charm, no extracting needed

Also for a question of my own, I can't seem to find any flamekin casters. I checked the wiki and it just says I need to be in the caverns, close to the underworld but not in it. I've tried regular farming, afk farming, going to different worlds of various difficulties (pre-hardmode, hardmode, post moonlord). The person that I'm playing with has the same problem and she has also tried different worlds. Is there something that I'm missing, like a specific boss I have to kill or do we just have really bad luck? I really need those molten scales. Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom