tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I need help to solve this error please :(

Attachments

• SS.png
    SS.png
    563.4 KB · Views: 351
I've run into an error preventing me from being able to load Thorium. So far i've tried re-installing tmodloader, terraria, updating .NET framework, and running the mod by itself.

An error occurred while loading ThoriumMod
The mod(s) have been automatically been disabled.
System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'Mono.Cecil, Version=0.9.6.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=0738eb9f132ed756' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
File name: 'Mono.Cecil, Version=0.9.6.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=0738eb9f132ed756' ---> System.IO.FileLoadException: The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
at MonoMod.RuntimeDetour.Hook..ctor(MethodBase from, MethodInfo to, Object target)
at MonoMod.RuntimeDetour.HookGen.HookEndpoint.Add(Delegate hookDelegate)
at MonoMod.RuntimeDetour.HookGen.HookEndpointManager.Add(MethodBase method, Delegate hookDelegate)
at On.Terraria.Player.add_ApplyDamageToNPC(hook_ApplyDamageToNPC )
at ThoriumMod.ThoriumMod.Load()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.<>c.<Load>b__39_0(Mod mod)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.LoadModContent(CancellationToken token, Action`1 loadAction)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.Load(CancellationToken token)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Load(CancellationToken token)

Would anyone be able to help me fix this error? It doesnt happen with any other mods:

System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.
at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes(RuntimeModule module)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes()
at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes()
at Terraria.ModLoader.Core.AssemblyManager.Instantiate(LoadedMod mod)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Core.AssemblyManager.<>c__DisplayClass10_0.<InstantiateMods>b__1(LoadedMod mod)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectListIterator`2.MoveNext()
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Core.AssemblyManager.InstantiateMods(List`1 modsToLoad, CancellationToken token)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Core.ModOrganizer.LoadMods(CancellationToken token)

Would anyone be able to help me fix this error? It doesnt happen with any other mods:

System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.
at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes(RuntimeModule module)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes()
at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes()
at Terraria.ModLoader.Core.AssemblyManager.Instantiate(LoadedMod mod)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Core.AssemblyManager.<>c__DisplayClass10_0.<InstantiateMods>b__1(LoadedMod mod)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectListIterator`2.MoveNext()
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Core.AssemblyManager.InstantiateMods(List`1 modsToLoad, CancellationToken token)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Core.ModOrganizer.LoadMods(CancellationToken token)
update to .net framework 4.7.2

I'm running tModLoader 0.11.5 locally which works fine with the latest Thorium version.
On a dedicated server (from citadel servers) I can't get it running even after updating the net framework to the latest version 4.8. with the same error everybody else gets. Is there a fix to this besides updating to net framework 4.7.2 or newer?

So my thorium has a problem. It's trying to find a load of backgrounds in the backgrounds folder that aren't there and then crashing. It seems like most of my images folder(in my terraria directory) is now one lump pile with generic names(background 1-162 rather than "Moon1" or something). Thorium wants the old ones but i don't want to potentially ruin all my other mods by deleting them then trying to validate files.

Help plz =)

Edit:Upon further testing and inspection, it comes back to the same error completely unrelated to backgrounds(maybe?). It goes a little something like this(pulled straight from the log):

System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'Mono.Cecil, Version=0.9.6.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=0738eb9f132ed756' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
File name: 'Mono.Cecil, Version=0.9.6.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=0738eb9f132ed756' ---> System.IO.FileLoadException: The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
at MonoMod.RuntimeDetour.Hook..ctor(MethodBase from, MethodInfo to, Object target)
at MonoMod.RuntimeDetour.HookGen.HookEndpoint.Add(Delegate hookDelegate)
at MonoMod.RuntimeDetour.HookGen.HookEndpointManager.Add(MethodBase method, Delegate hookDelegate)
at On.Terraria.Player.add_ApplyDamageToNPC(hook_ApplyDamageToNPC )
at ThoriumMod.ThoriumMod.Load()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.<>c.<Load>b__39_0(Mod mod)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.LoadModContent(CancellationToken token, Action`1 loadAction)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.Load(CancellationToken token)

Last edited:
Hello, I'm back again to report more bugs after a year's hiatus.
This bug happens with Snow White and the Folv set bonus.
Steps:
1: Equip the full Folv's Ancient Armor set
2: Cast any 3 spells
3: Use the Snow White's right-click to swap form repeatedly
4: Enjoy your infinite mana bolt casts

I would like if we had a recipe for the Enchanted pickaxe, since it's really a pain to find.Need it for World Shaper Soul recipe from Fargo's mod.

Hello, I just installed thorium as my first mod a couple of days ago and am enjoying it, however today I updated and noticed something strange, most of the furniture on the first floor of my housing block was halfway invisible, and all of my butterfly items (butterfly charm, butterfly staff, all new butterflies) were "unloaded items" I tried to disable and reenable, but that didn't work, then I tried to download the tmod file from this thread and replace with the one in my mod folder but that didn't work, and I've tried relaunching terraria multiple times and that didn't work. Just so you know, I've tried to destroy and replace the tables and chairs but it doesn't do anything, however they appear normal if I put them on the second floor, and I tried to break both the thorium anvil and the grim pedestal which both crashed my game immediately. Any help would be appreciated and thanks in advance.terraria.png

Back
Top Bottom