tModLoader The Thorium Mod

any idea what might case this:

Code:
[21:01:24] [7/ERROR] [tML]: An error occurred while loading ThoriumMod
The mod(s) have been automatically been disabled.

Could not load file or assembly 'mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. A strongly-named assembly is required. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131044)
Could not load file or assembly 'mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. A strongly-named assembly is required. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131044)
System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes(RuntimeModule module)
   at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes()
   at Terraria.ModLoader.Core.AssemblyManager.Instantiate(LoadedMod mod)
   at Terraria.ModLoader.Core.AssemblyManager.<>c__DisplayClass10_0.<InstantiateMods>b__1(LoadedMod mod)
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectListIterator`2.MoveNext()
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection)
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
   at Terraria.ModLoader.Core.AssemblyManager.InstantiateMods(List`1 modsToLoad, CancellationToken token)
   at Terraria.ModLoader.Core.ModOrganizer.LoadMods(CancellationToken token)
   at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Load(CancellationToken token)

Huge fan of this mod, but I think I've FOUND A COUPLE OF BUGS!

First bug: Novice Cleric armor's Holy Crosses allow for unusually high mana regeneration.

Reproducing this bug:
1) Get 200 maximum mana.
2) Wear a full set of Novice Cleric armor (220 max mana now), and wait for the holy crosses to generate.
3) Stand still and continuously use the Heart Wand, Recuperate, or Moonlight Staff spell by holding it down. Notice that you can use them all infinitely.
4) Now obtain 280 maximum mana by equipping some Arcane modified accessories or whatever, and wait for the holy crosses to generate.
5) Move around this time and use the Heart Wand or Moonlight Staff spell by holding it down, and notice that you can STILL use them infinitely.
6) Now attempt to use any of those spells infinitely, in the same manner, with any "superior" healer armor, and notice that you are suddenly incapable of doing so.

Second bug: Sacred Charge item not working as intended?
Reproducing this bug:
1) Equip the Sacred Charge item.
2) Right-click an ally to select them as your "Champion".
3) Heal a second ally.
4) Notice that your "Champion" is not being healed a percentage as Sacred Charge claims to do?

Healer is my favorite class as you can probably tell, so I'd really love for these to be fixed one day if possible.
Thank you for all the hard work you've already done though. Best mod ever.

Last edited:
Hey, somethings after I updated haven't loaded in such as the thorium butterflies, the butterfly attraction machine, and other blocks. How do I fix this?

Hey when I try to enable the mod it says
error occured while loading ThoriumMod
System.Refelction.ReflectionTypeLoadException:Unable to load one or more of the requested types.
Retrieve the LoaderExcpetions propety for more information.
System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes(RuntimeModule module)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes()
Can anyone help? Sorry if this isn't the place to post this.
ps,love the mod!

Haven't played thorium in a few months and when I came back to play it i updated the version and near my spawnpoint most of the background blocks are invisible, some crafting stations are missing the part of the tiles.
Where can I download older versions of this mod so I can play again on my world?

Is the MediaFire download up to date? I'm trying to upgrade my mod file to the newest version (1.6.1.4 at the time of writing), but no matter how many times I reinstall the mod or make sure tModLoader's up to date (which it doesn't seem to be, but I can't really fix that either), my game is still stuck on version 1.5.0.4. What should I do?

Last edited:
This may seem like a silly question, but is there a way to install this without java? I know it's easy to get and install and use, but still.

I don't know if this is the place to say this but, I have a error with Thorium mod. I can download it but when I try to enable the mod I always get the same error. I tried everything. I deleted evrything, I deleted tmodloader completely a couple of times, error persists. I have tried manually downloading Thorium mod, but I got the same error. I really don't know what to do it works fine for my friends but not me. I saw a couple of complaints on the internet of people getting this error, but I never found a solution anywhere, like it's this thing that happens to almost nobody.
This is the error:
[18/ERROR] [tML]: An error occurred while loading ThoriumMod
The mod(s) have been automatically been disabled.
System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.
at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes(RuntimeModule module)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes()
at Terraria.ModLoader.Core.AssemblyManager.Instantiate(LoadedMod mod)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Core.AssemblyManager.<>c__DisplayClass10_0.<InstantiateMods>b__1(LoadedMod mod)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectListIterator`2.MoveNext()
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Core.AssemblyManager.InstantiateMods(List`1 modsToLoad, CancellationToken token)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Core.ModOrganizer.LoadMods(CancellationToken token)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Load(CancellationToken token)

I would really appreciate some help...

After a year i could play again with mods, i obviously installed the thorium mod and remember my lil' boy abbysion
A humanized fanart of the hermit crab boy
abb.png

Simple Broom does not give the relevant pet buff, so the only way of removing the pet is quitting the game.
I have not tested any other pets, just something I noticed with that one.

Sorry for off topic but does anyone know an accessory that blocks natural health regeneration?That you have to heal will only potions and buff from the campfire / heart lamp

I saw a few people above with this problem but ill post my issue too, after coming to my thorium world, which I haven't played since September, furniture disappears when I walk up to it, but when I walk away from it, it appears again. Now, this is purely visual but I have a glitched Thorium Anvil and Grim Pedestal which only the top half of the blocks show and when I try to break them, it crashes the game. I had a hellforge and piggy bank on top of crafting table there as well but I could remove those with t-edit. I made a copy of my world and tested to see if it was thorium's problem and it was. I disabled all other mods, went on the world with thorium only, and the furniture glitched. disabled the thorium mod and went on the copy world, everything is vanilla, everything was fine. Also, were the butterflies removed? I come on to see they are now unknown items

Attachments

• Screenshot (449).png
    Screenshot (449).png
    960.1 KB · Views: 285
  • Screenshot (450).png
    Screenshot (450).png
    1,013.5 KB · Views: 177
Thorium seems to make it so that when I try to generate a new world, it just gets stuck on "Placing Statues", is there a fix to this?

After a few days without playing as a healer I come back to see that my healing bonus is just gone. I have paladin armor and some other items but I have 0 bonus healing and my healing is worse than drinking potions. I dont think the class received a mass nerf, does anyone have a solution please?

I have an oddly specific issue. I play on my friend's server, and I just got the Whispering set, which is supposed to spawn tentacles around you. It works as stated in singleplayer and multiplayer if I host - but when I connect to my friend's server all I see are the particle effects of the tentacles trying to spawn continuously, without ever spawning. Any ideas why? The server modlist is as follows:

Thorium
Recipe Browser
No More Tombs
Faster Tools
Begone, Evil!
Crystilium
Critter Craze
Boss Checklist

Back
Top Bottom