tModLoader The Thorium Mod

20200323133726_1.jpg
Just updated mod and after loading the world got this,does anyone know how to fix it?

Very minor bug: Fought Coznix 3 times because the wiki said you get the ore 3 times. Got Valdium the first two times, got Lodestone the third time. Not sure that was supposed to happen. Pretty sure I was supposed to get Valadium the third time.

Did that change?

No, it's always been up to Random Number Jesus which of the two ores generates each time Coznix is defeated (until one ore or the other has generated three times, that is). The wiki never explicitly said you'll get one of the ores three times in a row, just that each of the two ores can be spawned up to three times.

Basically, just beat him six times to max out your ore deposits. The spawn order doesn't really matter unless you're gunning for a particular armor or weapon.

it would be cool if the healer gets some pretty good buff "weapons" that can buff himself, because then the class wouldnt be so useless in solo

I understand why you're disappointed, but to be fair he never said they wouldn't be subject to change. The set still exists, simply as a vanity. If you're going to let that alone ruin your experience with the mod, go ahead.

I agree with your point. He never said that these things wouldn't be subject to change so in this case I am simply advising others to not make the same mistake I did and donate for the item creation incentive because no such agreement exists even with his current donation format. But yes, in this case It is enough to keep me away from the mod personally strictly on how poorly this whole thing was handled. There are good mod creators out there who deserve and need the support, and in this case i'd rather support them given the dishonest donation incentive practices I've experienced here. Also, just to be clear, if he stopped offering donation incentives all together i'd have a completely different view of the situation. But he is still advertising the same service, and for this reason I feel someone needs to speak out against it.

For some reason the Cyber Punk Armor set isn't applying it's set bonus to nearby allies. Can someone else confirm this with the latest version? It simply applies ONLY to myself. Was the the AoE functionality removed? I made sure we are in the same party. I also tried to cycle through. I checked by looking at the Defense of the other player while setting myself to Blue.

I agree with your point. He never said that these things wouldn't be subject to change so in this case I am simply advising others to not make the same mistake I did and donate for the item creation incentive because no such agreement exists even with his current donation format. But yes, in this case It is enough to keep me away from the mod personally strictly on how poorly this whole thing was handled. There are good mod creators out there who deserve and need the support, and in this case i'd rather support them given the dishonest donation incentive practices I've experienced here. Also, just to be clear, if he stopped offering donation incentives all together i'd have a completely different view of the situation. But he is still advertising the same service, and for this reason I feel someone needs to speak out against it.
There's always modding. You could make a mod to quick edit Thorium to add back in your armor set, i'm sure if you ask Diver for the old armor set code he can give you it so you can make a mod addon for thorium to change your armor to work as it did previously. Sure, it requires a bit more work, but you'll be able to get back your armor set and use it as you were able to in the past.

Сделайте перевод на русский, или он есть? туплю над переводом
Terraria Forums requires English, sorry!
"Terraria Forums требует английский, извините!"

Please disregard this message.

Last edited:
Terraria Forums requires English, sorry!
"Terraria Forums требует английский, извините!"
Just a quick note @Flor3nce2456 that TCF doesn’t have a rule that messages need to be in English. It is okay if messages are typed in other languages. :) I think the Terraria Discord has a rule about that, but we don’t.

Just a quick note @Flor3nce2456 that TCF doesn’t have a rule that messages need to be in English. It is okay if messages are typed in other languages. :) I think the Terraria Discord has a rule about that, but we don’t.
That's so strange, I could have sworn that was the case or there used to be one. Huh. Well then, the more you know. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom