tModLoader The Thorium Mod

First thing: This mod is awesome. Just awesome!

Second thing: The Cape of the Survivor and his 5% reduced damage taken, stack with the 17% reduced damage taken from Worm Scarf?

Anyone else having trouble loading Fargo's Soul Mod with the latest update of Thorium?

20200508222309_1.jpg

Fargo Souls mod crash report with new Thorium update.jpg

Having the exact same identical problem as Girder above me after the most recent update of Thorium.
Can't play my modded character/world anymore.

Terraria_9nacyATc0D.png

Anyone else having trouble loading Fargo's Soul Mod with the latest update of Thorium?
Having the exact same identical problem as Girder above me after the most recent update of Thorium.
Can't play my modded character/world anymore.

It would appear as though the recent Thorium update changed the "Hive Mind" item in some way. It was a Summoner Update, apparently.
Although the page for it and the update do not appear to list any changes? How odd.

1.6.3.0 1.6.3.1 is here!
Sorry for the lack of announcement for 1.6.3.0, the Forums were down when I updated the other day. Just wanted to get a last minute content update out to you guys before Vanilla 1.4 finally releases. I'll see everyone on the other side! Anyone having issues with Fargo's mod simply has to update their Fargo's mod as soon as they can to fix it!

Find both change logs down below!

1.6.3.0 Change Log

1.6.3.1 Change Log

Hello, I'm new here and had a problem. In the game the Mod is activated, but I don't have the bar. Had all tried, delete and new install, etc. nothing helps. What can I do? Sorry for my bad english, I'm german and not so good in this language ;)
In the Screen you can see what I mean, this bar I can't see

Leiste.png

Although the "HiveMind" bug is now gone, i still have a problem, which looks essentially to be the same, but it is now talking about "MoltenBanner" and the Pyromancer Enchantment, rather than the "HiveMind". I apologize if this is already fixed and i'm just too dumb to find the fix anywhere, still quite new to this.
EDIT: I also re-downloaded both Thorium as well as Fargo's and it's dependencies, did not fix anything.
I apologize for the german, but it should be rather clear, otherwise i can provide the screenshot in english again.
1589139808697.png

Hello, I'm new here and had a problem. In the game the Mod is activated, but I don't have the bar. Had all tried, delete and new install, etc. nothing helps. What can I do? Sorry for my bad english, I'm german and not so good in this language ;)
In the Screen you can see what I mean, this bar I can't see

View attachment 270349

That bar is not from Thorium. It's either Cheat Sheet or Hero's Mod. I think Hero's Mod...

with the latest update my opinions are mixed to say the least, as a summoner, im glad were getting more options in sentries and minion aids, however im also kind of upset that you turned several summoning weapons into sentries such as the incubator and the strange skull, what was interesting about these was the fact that they gave summoners an option to defend themselves while using their bonuses, but now their just slightly gimmicky sentries

I love the mod, I only wish that it was balanced with calamity. Calamity makes this mod obsolete if you play with them together :/

I love the mod, I only wish that it was balanced with calamity. Calamity makes this mod obsolete if you play with them together :/
That's not a problem with Thorium, its a problem with Calamity ripping the game's balance to shreds, Thorium, like most other mods, obeys the general balance of vanilla, so of course a mod that greatly overpowered vanilla wouldn't work well with it.

Back
Top Bottom