tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Probably has to do with Thorium removing some things that were used in Fargo's Thorium Enchantments?
Yeah, they said it removed/changed recipes in some of Fargo's mods. They suggested to Fargo's Soul mod users to either disable or downgrade Thorium while they work on a hotfix on their end.

Where can i find Thorium version 1.6.3.13, the current update broke Fargo's souls compatibility and i was hoping to still use both mods while we wait for a fix from the fargo's souls team

Last edited:
Where can i find Thorium version 1.6.3.13, the current update broke Fargo's souls compatibility and i was hoping to still use both mods while we wait for a fix from the fargo's souls team

It's right here, friend.

Also, many thanks to the Thorium team for working on fixing this issue (and obviously creating this mod in the first place, lol). Your mod and Fargo's are both fantastic and absolute must-haves in my book, and I imagine, that of many others.

It's right here, friend.

Also, many thanks to the Thorium team for working on fixing this issue (and obviously creating this mod in the first place, lol). Your mod and Fargo's are both fantastic and absolute must-haves in my book, and I imagine, that of many others.
Thank you kindly

oh yeeaaaahhhh *realizing I should continue that and that im an idiot for forgetting my own youtube channel intensifies*

somehow it just now dawned on me that the modded fragments (white dwarf, shooting star, and celestial) have effectivly everything that the vanilla ones (solar, vortex, nebula, and stardust) have ... except 2 things a dye and a block do u think u will add either for these 3 at any point

Last edited:
The Meteor Head Staff makes the Hornet Staff useless by comparison. Please buff the Hornet Staff so it is as good or better than the Meteor Head Staff.

My bard class weapons no longer pierce after I updated the mod. I had absolutely no problem before this, and an entirely unsure if it is a problem on my end or with the mod itself, but if anyone has had similar experiences recently and found a fix I would love to know.

My bard class weapons no longer pierce after I updated the mod. I had absolutely no problem before this, and an entirely unsure if it is a problem on my end or with the mod itself, but if anyone has had similar experiences recently and found a fix I would love to know.
Im having this same issue, except its more than just bard weapons, there are a ton of weapons that Ive found are just completely glitched right now, like for example: when using most close range summons (such as the slime staff), the summon will immediately disappear after hitting an enemy once, making the items essentially unusable. I am still waiting on a fix as well.

If you all have any issues with projectiles not dealing damage, minions disappearing, or swords dealing damage very fast, disable FargosSoulsDLC, and wait until it updates

I have been having this issue where the Ocean biome is replaced with pink blocks and there is missing monsters and items, there is nothing but piranhas spawning, went all the way down and it's that way the whole ways. Also there are alot of locked obsidian chests and the urns that spawn in hell the whole way down.

20210223015908_1.jpg

I have been having this issue where the Ocean biome is replaced with pink blocks and there is missing monsters and items, there is nothing but piranhas spawning, went all the way down and it's that way the whole ways. Also there are alot of locked obsidian chests and the urns that spawn in hell the whole way down.
Test it in singleplayer. If it still happens, the host should try a world backup (with the mod enabled): tModLoader/tModLoader

Back
Top Bottom