tModLoader The Thorium Mod

me too..I've been looking forward to 1.4 for longlonglonglonglong time
Although I've never played Thorium..
You really should (You could switch to tmod 1.3 if you don't want to wait), it's a really good mod. I haven't reached hardmode yet because my run is waiting for the port, but so far it's been a ton of fun playing.

I'm quite new to modding so please have patience. Im struggling to find the version of tModLoader that 1.6.5.6 Thorium works on, can anybody explain this or if not, does anybody have a link to the tmodloader 1.6.5.6 download?

Hey everyone, I know I haven't been frequenting the forums for a long time now, but just wanted to let everyone know 1.6.5.6 is out! Find new donator items, tweaks, music, and bug fixes within! We're continuing to work on our 1.4 port, so stay tuned!

Changelog
1.6.5.6 - Official Thorium Mod Wiki
I really like the Thorium module and really wonder when this will work for version 1.4。(Sorry, my English isn‘t very good,but i am still waiting for your updates ,on the other side of the earth )

I really like the Thorium module and really wonder when this will work for version 1.4。(Sorry, my English isn‘t very good,but i am still waiting for your updates ,on the other side of the earth )
me too,i heard from discord that it will be updated in a few months.._:)з」∠)_

With Terraria updating to 1.4.4 in 2 days and tmod likely updating to 1.4.4 a month later, what are the Thorium devs planning on doing? Are they still planning on releasing for 1.4.3 or skipping right to 1.4.4? I'd ask on the discord but they require phone verification and I don't trust discord to never get hacked. I don't get much scam spam calls and I'd like to keep it that way.

Last edited:
Hey guys, i have a great idea, please realize HOUSE bomb like DIRT bomb but... I think it's simple thing, always build up a house sometimes boring, but with that bomb you can quickly build a house, also create different presets of these house bomb, just recode dirt bomb like increase explode range, change spawn dirt block to background wall/bench/etc. I hope someone will make this

嘿伙计们,我有一个好主意,请像 DIRT 炸弹一样实现 HOUSE 炸弹但是......我认为这很简单,总是建造一座房子有时很无聊,但是有了那个炸弹你可以快速建造一座房子,还可以创建不同的预设这些房屋炸弹,只需重新编码泥土炸弹,例如增加爆炸范围,将生成土块更改为背景墙/长凳/等。我希望有人能做到这一点
If u only want something can help u build a house rapidly, fargo's mutant is wat u need. I know that house is too simple but it works anyway. However, ur idea is really fun and i like it btw

Back
Top Bottom