tModLoader The Thorium Mod

so i have finally returned to playing terraria, and im straight to the mods, ive not done a large amount of stuff yet on thorium, but i have yet to see smooth coal or thorium ore, and yes my mod is up to date along with tmodloader.
Same problem here. I ran around with Creative Mode Mod to see if maybe I'm unlucky, but there's none of these ores at all.

EDIT: Well, I've found some thorium and smooth coal, but it's extremely rare. I don't know whether or not it's supposed to be like that.

Last edited:
Is thorium ore generates underground because i kill eoc and bag of potencial drops fram mobs. I create new world :(

Yes everyone, the bags of potential still drop from post EoC kills. For the time being, I wanted to give people who didn't feel like making new worlds a chance to get some Thorium and magma ore before I got rid of them. The heirloom is definitely supposed to give 1 defense, since that's what I put in the coding.
so i have finally returned to playing terraria, and im straight to the mods, ive not done a large amount of stuff yet on thorium, but i have yet to see smooth coal or thorium ore, and yes my mod is up to date along with tmodloader.
The bigger the generated world, the deeper the smooth coal and thorium will spawn. They don't spawn in very big pockets of it either, so keep your eyes open. If you go real deep and pop a spelunker potion and still don't see any, then report back to me. You're at least seeing magma ore at the deepest levels, right? Cause if your seeing a lot of magma ore at just about the underworld level, then the other two ores must exist.

A suggestion for this mod.

Ring of Discord
Accesory.
Recipe: Rod of discord + Health regen ring + mana regen ring.
Station : Tinkering table.

Enables Rod of discord teleportation by pressing a hotkey.

just a small idea i had.

Yes everyone, the bags of potential still drop from post EoC kills. For the time being, I wanted to give people who didn't feel like making new worlds a chance to get some Thorium and magma ore before I got rid of them. The heirloom is definitely supposed to give 1 defense, since that's what I put in the coding.
The bigger the generated world, the deeper the smooth coal and thorium will spawn. They don't spawn in very big pockets of it either, so keep your eyes open. If you go real deep and pop a spelunker potion and still don't see any, then report back to me. You're at least seeing magma ore at the deepest levels, right? Cause if your seeing a lot of magma ore at just about the underworld level, then the other two ores must exist.
update on progression through terrarias depths #2: so far i have explored about 5% of the deepest cavern layer before hell (LARGE world by the way) and i have only found 3 thorium ore, 0 smooth coal, but a ok amount of magma ore, in other news, not sure if one of the mods had anything to do with it, or it was just luck, i got a immensely sized meteorite crater, it blew off a quarter of my main desert biome and i got 900+ ore from it.

However he also has multiple mods installed so idk if that could be the reason why it happens
I used it and it was fine, also I had a few mods on after testing Thoruim a little: 3 mods that Chippy is using
Ersion
Aeons of Terraria (I believe that's what it's called)
and ImkSushi mod.

Hello, it's my first time playing w/ mods, I installed modloader and then loaded Thorium mod, i've been playing for a while but I haven't seen anything mod related, I tried giving the guide a coral but i'm not seein the coral bar recipe, did I mess something up?.

Hello, it's my first time playing w/ mods, I installed modloader and then loaded Thorium mod, i've been playing for a while but I haven't seen anything mod related, I tried giving the guide a coral but i'm not seein the coral bar recipe, did I mess something up?.
Did you enable it and reloaded the mod after you enable it in the mod loader in-game?

Do you have instaled TModLoader properly? First time I though only I have to do is, move tModLoaderand their files into Terraria folder, but I was wrong.

Diver Could you please tell me how to get each of your NPCS? i have gotten the diverman already not even know he exsisted. could you enlighten me please? :D

Diver Could you please tell me how to get each of your NPCS? i have gotten the diverman already not even know he exsisted. could you enlighten me please? :D

I remember DivermanSam mentioning that the Mudman drop something to get a certain NPC to move in.

Blood moon medallion dropped from blood moon let's zombie move in
antlion mandibles let mummy guy move in
Shark fins let diver move in

That's all I know :)

Back
Top Bottom