tModLoader The Thorium Mod

@DivermanSam Have you thought of giving the Destroyer's Rage a massive damage buff? Currently, it is weaker than the Shadowflame Bow even though you can get that bow before you even fight the Destroyer.

Also, is the Mightily Enhanced buff supposed to be weaker than the Enchanted buff? And by that, I mean there is a HUGE difference.

Last edited:
Is the item to obtain the druid a boss drop or just a random jungle drop?

EDIT: Nvm just got the item :0 drop chance for it is pretty. muddy

Last edited:
Is the item to obtain the druid a boss drop or just a random jungle drop?

EDIT: Nvm just got the item :0 drop chance for it is pretty. muddy
You got the empty bag right?
[DOUBLEPOST=1457246086,1457245997][/DOUBLEPOST]
@DivermanSam Have you thought of giving the Destroyer's Rage a massive damage buff? Currently, it is weaker than the Shadowflame Bow even though you can get that bow before you even fight the Destroyer.

Also, is the Mightily Enhanced buff supposed to be weaker than the Enchanted buff? And by that, I mean there is a HUGE difference.
The bow has been buffed significantly for the next update and yes, the normal enchanted had a slight typo adding 80% more damage, rather than uh, 8%...
[DOUBLEPOST=1457246329][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey Diver, been using your mod since the old tAPI days. One quick question i had to disable and reload all my mods, does that mean all the thorium in my world is gone and i have to make a brand new world? if so that is very annoying. I was mainly wondering since my thorium anvil turned into a pile of dirt after reloading
I imagine that to be the case unfortunately. The thorium, smooth coal and magma ore probably turned into dirt. Sorry man... :(

I want you to tell me what version you're on for Thorium mod and I also want you to literally check everywhere around the bottom of the magma cavern layer. It there isn't any to be found ANYWHERE, you either haven't updated correctly or haven't made a new world with that update activated.
i updated to 1.2.3.4 and created new world but i still cant find the magma ore

EDIT: lol now its working, i found a thorium ore :D

Last edited:
Umm diver ive killed the fallen beholder twice and ive gotten lodestone once and valadium once is that supposed to happen?

also valadium sells for 9 silver each but lodestone sells for nothing
also ive found that to summon the fallen beholder you have to hold 1 summoner. holding more than one makes it so that you cant summon it.

Last edited:
i made a cool castle but thorium and magma ore dont generate on my world :C
what size world do you use? what version of thorium do you use? have you checked EVERYWHERE, because magma spawns literally a few tiles from hell, thorium appears almost at the lava caverns layer, and smooth coal is about the same.
[DOUBLEPOST=1457269115,1457269050][/DOUBLEPOST]
Dude, what in the wooooorld! That is freaking amazing! But, I'm afraid there is one small problem... It doesn't quite fit the feel of Terraria... ;( Its astoundingly pleasing to look at, but I'm afraid I couldn't use it in game. Its good, in fact its too good.
you say it doesnt quite fit in with terraria... but then theres moon lord...

1.2.3.4 medium world...
then there really shouldnt be a problem, sam may look at it if more people ask, but thorium isnt meant to be a common ore anyway, id say make a small world, dig down as far as you can and start tunnel mining, if you go down near hell and find magma, that means all the ores spawned.

i created 2 worlds 1 had magma and thorium ore but the 2th world dont had it.. 1th was expert, 2th was normal
but on expert beholder is buggy
[DOUBLEPOST=1457269401,1457269254][/DOUBLEPOST]so i dont know what is happening to my worlds with normal
[DOUBLEPOST=1457269695][/DOUBLEPOST]now on my normal small wolrd ores are spawned

I don't know if it's intended but Thorium ore seems to overwrite spikes and dungeon bricks.
1f772aa83e.jpg

i created 2 worlds 1 had magma and thorium ore but the 2th world dont had it.. 1th was expert, 2th was normal
but on expert beholder is buggy
[DOUBLEPOST=1457269401,1457269254][/DOUBLEPOST]so i dont know what is happening to my worlds with normal
[DOUBLEPOST=1457269695][/DOUBLEPOST]now on my normal small wolrd ores are spawned
That's Weird, i haven't had any problems with this mod :p
[DOUBLEPOST=1457271638][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't know if it's intended but Thorium ore seems to overwrite spikes and dungeon bricks.
1f772aa83e.jpg
Lol, I see thorium ore everywhere, including there.

Back
Top Bottom