tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Are you going to fix the problem when enemies dissapear if attacked? (In Multiplayer)
That's an odd bug related to NPC health values in tmodloader itself. It's fixable though by fiddling around with the hp/maxhp value of the NPC. It's still a really weird bug though.

Sam, if you reply to me i will go crazy and tell my friends to try this awesome mod!
:D
Whats up slick :cool:
EDIT: lol now its working, i found a thorium ore :D
See, I told you its just really rare! But I'm glad its working for you now.
but on expert beholder is buggy
In what way is the fallen beholder being buggy for you? something not right on death? Attack pattern?
I don't know if it's intended but Thorium ore seems to overwrite spikes and dungeon bricks.
Yeah... The current way tModLoader generates ores isn't kind when it comes to things like torches, minecart tracks, wood, any tile in the dungeon really, etc. I'm not able to fix it yet, I don't think. :sigh:

In what way is the fallen beholder being buggy for you? something not right on death? Attack pattern?
he's dissapearing when he have 2000-3000 hp
[DOUBLEPOST=1457282276,1457282087][/DOUBLEPOST]i have mind:red:... on my end game character on my world thorium mod generates but on my main character thorium and magma ores dissapearing o.o

i have 1.2.3.4
[DOUBLEPOST=1457282570,1457282499][/DOUBLEPOST]i cant just get the thorium and magma ore becouse all of my new created character have curse to dont generate magma and thorium ore on new worlds...

Whats up slick :cool:

See, I told you its just really rare! But I'm glad its working for you now.

Yeah... The current way tModLoader generates ores isn't kind when it comes to things like torches, minecart tracks, wood, any tile in the dungeon really, etc. I'm not able to fix it yet, I don't think. :sigh:
You could add another layer to the "shinies" function in the world generation.
For example.
public override void ModifyWorldGenTasks(List<GenPass> tasks, ref float totalWeight)
{
int ThoriumShinies = tasks.FindIndex(genpass => genpass.Name.Equals("Shinies"));

tasks.Insert(ThoriumShinies + 1, new PassLegacy("Thorium Shinies", delegate (GenerationProgress progress)
{
{
for (int num5 = 0; num5 < (int)((double)(Main.maxTilesX * Main.maxTilesY) * 0.0001); num5++)
{
WorldGen.TileRunner(WorldGen.genRand.Next(0, Main.maxTilesX), WorldGen.genRand.Next((int)WorldGen.worldSurfaceLow), Main.maxTilesY-200, (double)WorldGen.genRand.Next(7, 12), WorldGen.genRand.Next(7, 11), mod.TileType("ThoriumOre"), false, 0f, 0f, false, true);
}
}
}));
}

Something like this would spawn ore just like vanilla ores would spawn. I did encountered a weird bug that made floating island houses (I used it in the sky biome) sometimes not spawn, but after restarting Terraria that issue was resolved.

A shame I can't extract the sprites for this mod; I would have loved to build them with perler beads...

i had thorium ore and magma ore on map but when i went to the thorium ore it's just dissapear same with magma

Back
Top Bottom