tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Hi! I found a weird bug, while mining a meteorite one of those annoyings UFOs appeared after killing it, it dropped some kind of rifle BUT the proyectile is extremely slow yet on the stats it says its fast.

This wouldn't happen to have any inspiration from a certain boss concept, would it?
terraria_boss___tundrantula__by_endling-d3htmtr.jpg
If that does turn out to be where it's going, it can only get even better :3 IIRC that same artist was responsible for one of the other popular fan boss concepts ages ago, though my mind could be a bit rusty there.

This wouldn't happen to have any inspiration from a certain boss concept, would it?
It is 100% inspired, but unfortunately, it wont quite work the way it does in the concept art. I mean, I could try and make it work sort of like it, but not completely. Hes more like the paladin in terms of his "boss status" really.
[DOUBLEPOST=1457440954,1457440918][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi! I found a weird bug, while mining a meteorite one of those annoyings UFOs appeared after killing it, it dropped some kind of rifle BUT the projectile is extremely slow yet on the stats it says its fast.
Yep, that was a bug on my part. I've fixed it for the next update.

TCsK5JZ.png
I'm sure you'll notice something about the sprite, but eh. Those weapons can debuff non-boss enemies with an actual slow btw. I don't think that exists in vanilla...
Is now a bad time to say that i have arachnophobia? i also love how its back looks like its wearing a spiked ice tortoise shell.

I've got two questions.
First, how do you get the Diver to move in..?
Second, how do you craft Dredd items..?

I've got two questions.
First, how do you get the Diver to move in..?
Second, how do you craft Dredd items..?
you need more than one shark fin for the diver to move in. Then to get dread stuff, you need green dragon scales, souls of night, and concentrated thorium... i think? Concentrated thorium is ectoplasm and a thorium bar ;)

you need more than one shark fin for the diver to move in. Then to get dread stuff, you need green dragon scales, souls of night, and concentrated thorium... i think? Concentrated thorium is ectoplasm and a thorium bar ;)
Thank ye, pal!
I can't seem to make the Soul Forge. I do have 8 hallowed bars, all 3 mechanical souls and I am near a Mythrill anvil, also I am in hardmode, but.. I can't craft it. Any tips at what I have missed?

Last edited:
I can not wait for those new Golems, I was already waiting in the past, but now I'm super hyped for their release!
TCsK5JZ.png
I'm sure you'll notice something about the sprite, but eh. Those weapons can debuff non-boss enemies with an actual slow btw. I don't think that exists in vanilla...
I noticed something! :) Bow is backwards?

Back
Top Bottom