tModLoader The Thorium Mod

question about terrarium. do you need to be in expert mode to craft it? because I'm pretty sure I have everything for it, but it doesn't show up.

I'm having trouble crafting the magical components (arcane dust + gem); is there anything required for them other than the workbench and ingredients? The silk armor has shown up as expected...

I'm having trouble crafting the magical components (arcane dust + gem); is there anything required for them other than the workbench and ingredients? The silk armor has shown up as expected...
You're missing a fallen star in there.

On a side node. Is the high tide drop bugged? i've killed so many mages in the dungeon and have gotten one to drop. i got 2 full sets of ancient necro gear multiple nazars's clothier voodoo dolls and many many many stream stings (Which don't ever drop with prefixs? bugged maybe?) Either way has anyone else picked up a high tide? Or is my luck just that bad?

You're missing a fallen star in there.

On a side node. Is the high tide drop bugged? i've killed so many mages in the dungeon and have gotten one to drop. i got 2 full sets of ancient necro gear multiple nazars's clothier voodoo dolls and many many many stream stings (Which don't ever drop with prefixs? bugged maybe?) Either way has anyone else picked up a high tide? Or is my luck just that bad?
i got like 2 high tide, farming for 20m lol

"Sigh" Time to go back to farming for another hour Q_Q
What part of the dungeon did you kill them in? maybe it'll make a difference .-.
i actually farm for darksteel core accidentally meet dark caster. idk what part of dungeon because i just running around in a loop

i actually farm for darksteel core accidentally meet dark caster. idk what part of dungeon because i just running around in a loop
I actually JUST got 2 ina a row from 2 dark casters finally while just running around the dungeon so i think it only drops in specific parts of the dungeon .-. Thanks though

Bug that happens every once in a while (multiplayer) (Might have been reported already)

---------------------------
Terraria: Error
---------------------------
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at Terraria.ModLoader.ItemLoader.GetAlpha(Item item, Color lightColor)

at Terraria.Item.GetAlpha(Color newColor)

at Terraria.Main.DrawItem(Item item, Int32 whoami)

at Terraria.Main.DrawItems()

at Terraria.Main.do_Draw(GameTime gameTime)

at Terraria.Main.Draw(GameTime gameTime)

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DrawFrame()

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)

at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)

at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)

at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)

at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)

at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args)

Oh no no no, that was a typo on my part. Only 4MB! Jeez, if it was 4GB...
What you have done with 'Thorium' is so incredibly impressive. Thank you for your hard work and adding countless extra hours to Terraria. One question about the bosses such as the Fallen Beholder. Are they randomly spawned? Or do they have a summon item? Once again, I am blown away by the amount of work and time that was put into this mod. Truly amazing.

With this mod installed, A: NPCs sell both Crimson and Corruption-based items, in a Corruption world, and B: the summon item for the Motherboard drops in a Corruption world.

So Sam, I've played your mod since it was on the tAPI. It's really good to see a new version on the tModLoader! But some players of your tAPI version aren't aware of the new work. May you allow me to translate your introduction and repost it in another BBS? I would be very happy if you allow me to.

With this mod installed, A: NPCs sell both Crimson and Corruption-based items, in a Corruption world, and B: the summon item for the Motherboard drops in a Corruption world.
..The motherboard isn't even from Thorium. I can't see the issue, it's probably Tremor and Thorium conflicting. Please, read before you post.

question about terrarium. do you need to be in expert mode to craft it? because I'm pretty sure I have everything for it, but it doesn't show up.
Make sure you give a copper bar/tin bar to the guide to make sure you have the correct version to make the Terrarium at all. You might have missed a bar type, but make sure you read the ingredients carefully!
What you have done with 'Thorium' is so incredibly impressive. Thank you for your hard work and adding countless extra hours to Terraria. One question about the bosses such as the Fallen Beholder. Are they randomly spawned? Or do they have a summon item? Once again, I am blown away by the amount of work and time that was put into this mod. Truly amazing.
You can craft the three boss summons in this manner.

Grand Flare Gun - 5 Iron/Lead bars, 2 Ant lion mandibles, 5 arcane Dust @ Demon Altar
- Summons The Grand Thunder Bird
Jellyfish Resonator - 4 Aquatic bars, 1 starfish, 1 seashell @ Demon Altar
- Summons The Queen Jellyfish
Void Lens - 4 Souls of Light, 4 Souls of Night @ Mythril Anvil
- Summons the fallen beholder

Make sure you give a copper bar/tin bar to the guide to make sure you have the correct version to make the Terrarium at all. You might have missed a bar type, but make sure you read the ingredients carefully!

I talked to the guide, and i think the problem might be that it requires either cobalt, mythril, and adamantite or palladium, orichalcum, and titanium, so if you get something like palladium, orichalcum, and adamantite or other combinations it doesn't work.

I talked to the guide, and i think the problem might be that it requires either cobalt, mythril, and adamantite or palladium, orichalcum, and titanium, so if you get something like palladium, orichalcum, and adamantite or other combinations it doesn't work.
My recommendation for the time being is to pick up imksushi's mod which let's you swap out bars and ores. Although it would be nice to have that recipe changed to include both types of ores similar to how some recipes accept "any iron ore".

Back
Top Bottom