tModLoader The Thorium Mod

The mod is great but there are few things that I wish to point out and ask.
The content page needs to be updated with the newest items such as The Sanguine and Nocturnal yoyos, Nuclear Fury magic weapon, The Cryo-magus set and probably others that I have missed.
What I wanted to ask is that how you feel about putting your own "Developer armor" into the game and if such thing is even possible. Getting new vanity sets from expert bags would be nice.

I realize my post is sounding a bit like "baww it's too easy" but the main problem here is that they simply weren't that memorable or interesting to fight. I'm being too harsh too, there is nothing inherently wrong with neither, it's just my general feeling towards them.
Nah dude, your pretty much right about them being a bit boring. The truth is, with my current method of making bosses, they can only have 4 attacks at a time. For the Bird, He has his lightning bolts and hatclings and in expert his feathers. So thats three moves taken up, meaning I could only add one additional attack... Truth be told, I was messing with the idea of having him use feathers even in normal mode, but giving him something crazy in expert. Currently, he summons big storm clouds around him that blast a huge damaging lightning bolt downwards that shockwaves. But even with that addition, he is pre-king slime/EOC, so I don't think he should be thaaaat crazy. If we take the king slime for instance, he doesnt do a whole lot. He jumps, spawns slimes when hit and sometimes teleports. Just know that sometimes, bosses can be a little difficult to make satisfying and equally as frustrating when I cant give them everything I want to.

I have noticed during playing that a bunch of projectile based weapons are not firing towards where the cursor is, so far ive seen it happen with the danger duelshot, the titanium staff, and a few others i cant name right now, with them, they just seem to fire above, or below where the cursor is pointed at.
Fixed

The content page needs to be updated with the newest items such as The Sanguine and Nocturnal yoyos, Nuclear Fury magic weapon, The Cryo-magus set and probably others that I have missed.
What I wanted to ask is that how you feel about putting your own "Developer armor" into the game and if such thing is even possible. Getting new vanity sets from expert bags would be nice.

How do you get the Cryo-magus armour and the nuclar fury? I havne't seen them yet in game?

How do you get the Cryo-magus armour and the nuclar fury? I havne't seen them yet in game?
The Cryo-Magus set:
Cryo-Magus' Spark: 9 Silk, 3 Ectoplasm, 1 Frost core, 6 Icy shards
Cryo-Magus' Tabard: 15 Silk, 5 Ectoplasm, 1 Frost core, 10 Icy shards
Cryo-Magus' Leggins: 12 Silk, 4 Ectoplasm, 1 Frost core, 8 Icy shards
A Magic set that provides damage, mana regen and a small damage duplication effect.

Nuclear Fury: Razorblade Typhoon, 5 Unicorn horn, 15 Souls of Sight
An insane magic weapon clearly made against Moon lord. Shoots an abysmal amount of projectiles that home into enemies and can go through terrain.

The Cryo-Magus set:
A Magic set that provides damage, mana regen and a small damage duplication effect.

An insane magic weapon clearly made against Moon lord. Shoots an abysmal amount of projectiles that home into enemies and can go through terrain.

Thank you :D

The Cryo-Magus set:

there that, then theres the titanium staff, which dwarves every other magic weapon until the pillars.

You missed a sword made at Pillar-tier.
deeca7f766.png

Essence of Flame.

Just started playing v1.6.2.22 and im getting weapons randomly from killing zombies (EX: Valadium Bow from killing a zombie).
Does this king of bug happen EVERY update!?

BTW: I'm not angry, but this IS, a returning bug...

Just started playing v1.6.2.22 and im getting weapons randomly from killing zombies (EX: Valadium Bow from killing a zombie).

eh? ive played almost every version of this mod since it released on 1.3, and a few Tapi versions, and ive never seen this bug happen.

Did you update the Mod from the Browser in Terraria? If the answer is yes, then that's probably the reason.
Sometimes the download itself goes wrong, and the game's data becomes crazy. Delete the mod and re-download it, preferably the manual version.

It has happened to me a lot of times, but it's not really that much of an echoe.

How rare is thorium ore? I've played for a couple of hours and found none.

It's very common deep down. You won't find hardly until you get to the lower regions of the underground before water starts becoming lava.

And even then, once you beat Eye of Cthulhu, it'll start dropping globally from enemies. It's hard NOT to have a surplus of the stuff unless you rush.

can we have a list of changes of what have been added/fixed/overhauled on the latest patches, since you don't update the main page plz?

thx for the hard work man.
You can check the "Changes and New Content" section on the front page now, I've updated it. I think I got most of the important aspects for the patch.

One thing I like, but simultaniously hate, is the VARIETY in this mod.

I'm playing through this world sooooo slowly. Trying to collect everything and really take my time, and yet I STILL can't use everything and give them a good run because there's just so much stuff all over. Flesh set is almost completely useless to me right now, but I couldn't help it, I just used Valadium for a while and before I knew it it's almost time to upgrade to hallowed tier. Maybe I'll just sit around and soul farm for no reason using all these sets I passed up.

Certainly a lot of toys in this toybox. Too many!

Back
Top Bottom