tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Oh I'm aware, but I haven't been able to find a fix for it yet. It'll come to me eventually, just like all the other fixes seem to...
[doublepost=1465392068,1465391996][/doublepost] I'm not sure if that's a tModLoader issue or a mod issue, but you could test it for me if you feel like it. Try unloading every mod and generating a new small world. Then go check to see if there are any hives.
Is there any post-ragnarok content planned?

Is there any post-ragnarok content planned?
I do have post ragnarok content planned, but it could be a while before its implemented. I still need to polish and clean the content I have right now. The ragnarok and its loot itself is still pretty rough around the edges.

New on the Forums, first post actually... :)

After way too many hours in vanilla Terraria I decided to try some mods and this seems like one of the most promising for me! Still, I have one question... I would really love to get some RPG-Style leveling system for my modded playthrough and i wondered if there are any mods that are compatible with Thorium and have some lvling/skill-system to go with? If so... any recommendations?

Thanks in advance :)

My personal recommendation is Hiccup's RPG classes. It's on the subtle side of things, but it doesn't have an EXP bar or anything. If you want an EXP bar, go for either Rocko's or Ivysaur's leveling mods, though be aware that Rocko's makes you really strong really fast. Not sure about Ivysaur's.

New on the Forums, first post actually... :)

After way too many hours in vanilla Terraria I decided to try some mods and this seems like one of the most promising for me! Still, I have one question... I would really love to get some RPG-Style leveling system for my modded playthrough and i wondered if there are any mods that are compatible with Thorium and have some lvling/skill-system to go with? If so... any recommendations?

Thanks in advance :)

I've been doing multiplayer with a friend using Hiccup's "Class Based RPG" mod. It's not exactly "balanced", but it's fun. Only downside might be that only Vanilla (base game) bosses give level-up bonuses, but overall, it still gives you the option to try playing the game a lot of different ways. Combined with the "Prefixes for Enemies" mod (also by Hiccup), it really changes up the game and improves the RPG feel (also the prefix mobs help to make up for being more powerful than the base game).

I love this mod! Personally I think for all those people that can't be bothered actually getting all the items you guys should update the All Items Map
I just updated the map a little, but I like to keep a lot of the content outside of the map that way there are still surprises. You can download it from the front page when ever you'd like. :happy:

Thanks Kefke and Gen. Milky for the ideas!
Hiccups RPG mod looks interesting but i guess it gets a little overpowered with all those passive upgrades. I think i'll just give it a try :)
One question tho (sorry, i don't want to hijack the thread for questions on other mods... I'll stop after this one): Is there a way to switch classes later on? I guess for getting the whole Thorium experience I'd love to able to switch between melee, ranged and magic...

@DivermanSam I made the mistake of not tagging somebody for my bug but now I've figured out the forums a bit more. There's an issue with the Scorpain. It's active sprite is missing the entire center of the Yo-Yo that the inactive sprite has. I just wanted to make sure this was addressed and fixed.

@DivermanSam I made the mistake of not tagging somebody for my bug but now I've figured out the forums a bit more. There's an issue with the Scorpain. It's active sprite is missing the entire center of the Yo-Yo that the inactive sprite has. I just wanted to make sure this was addressed and fixed.
I think you should make sure you're updated, and double check that that's the case. ;)

Earlier, I posted a screenshot about the weird chain next to the Devastator. I don't know if it has been fixed, as I currently don't have the time to play Terraria. View attachment 116175
It's the grey thing next to my cursor.
I know of that graphical quirks existence, but like a lot of different things, I have no real way of fixing it currently. I'm always trying to find solutions, trust me.

I feel like I've spent good time here. Got to get a few more stragglers, and actually make the weapons and gear relating to some of the Hardmode sets, but I got my armor collection for Thorium starting to look nice and complete finally <3

503EF94559A22EEEC15F0ACE557A3726E3FD3D4F

So, I'm not sure if this is a bug, but can using the Mjolnir actually damage you? Because I died about 3 times while fighting the Celestial Pillars, and the reasons were always that I was killed by the Mjolnir and Thorium Sparks, or something along those lines.

So, I'm not sure if this is a bug, but can using the Mjolnir actually damage you? Because I died about 3 times while fighting the Celestial Pillars, and the reasons were always that I was killed by the Mjolnir and Thorium Sparks, or something along those lines.
They might have been reflected back into you by enemies like the selenian.

Back
Top Bottom