The throwable only playthrough

Updated with part 2 and three....

I hate the farm for Javelins...so...very....much...
SJy4HXt.png
Did you draw it yourself?

Part 4, 5 and 6 is up

Nageru gives up on farming for javelins and decided to make something of her current home now.
The Traveling Marchant was visiting, and suprisingly, it's like it's the same one over again.
index.php

Yup, He's selling Dynasty wood once again, unbelieveable...
Nageru asked if he could also visit her own country to tell the inhabitans that she's fine. He'll eventually do that.
After he left, Nageru starts building in both marble and Dynasty wood
index.php

I really like the marble as building material, I wish it wasn't obtainable in that terrible biome though...

So, after building, Nageru went mad, she bought 2 stacks of 99 grenades and explodes every living thing in the marble biome. It worked well, but Meduse keeps been a Red.
Finally, she Ended with more than 350 Javelins, that must be enough to deal with King Blob.
index.php

After the summon, The big blob appears, however, Nageru underestimated the powers of the slime, His new teleport makes campers cry, and as she still wears in her tattered battle bikini. she realised that a real battle is happening. that ninja inside the slime was probably not tasty enough.
Thankfully, the Javelins hit the slime twice, makes them also twice as powerful. So after an exiting fight, the blob went down.
index.php

Though Nageru tries to wake up the ninja Inside, he appears to be dead already, as the other clothes were completely slimed and unuseful, Nageru just picked up the hood and makes use of it......
index.php
index.php

Last edited:
Do you plan on using the weapon Dr. Manfly drops? You throw it like Molotovs, Love potions, Etc.
The Toxic Flask? Havn't thought of that.

Technically yes, I would count that in the playthrough, yet on the other side, I find it also a very out of the place weapon for a ninja. ( I found the Javelins and hammers also doubtful)

I'm not aiming for it to collect it. but If a solar eclipse happens, and it drops eventually, She'll use it.

The Toxic Flask? Havn't thought of that.

Technically yes, I would count that in the playthrough, yet on the other side, I find it also a very out of the place weapon for a ninja. ( I found the Javelins and hammers also doubtful)

I'm not aiming for it to collect it. but If a solar eclipse happens, and it drops eventually, She'll use it.
You could maybe use it as a smoke bomb or something to that extent, as a lot of smoke is created

After Nageru got a room for the clothier, she bought her hair......yeah....logic.
The traveling merchant arrived on the same day too, Nageru asked for a Kimono, but she got a Gi instead, Guess it's time to walk around with that for now on.
Nageru keeps wondering why the magic mirror she found earlier actually didn't work to teleport her back at her homebase, The merchant said that she needs to upgrade it to a Mobile Phone.
With that, It's power might be strong enough to travel beyond this island. the mechant will look up for items to create the cellphone while Nageru take care of the other ones, She has already a few, including the Radar.
While heading to the dungeon to find the mechanic, she saw the Dryad inspecting the crimson:
index.php

Or at least, that's what it looks like.

In the dungeon, she found the mechanic at least, and after grenading the dungeon for a while, she found the tally counter too. another one of the many.

Updated to part 10.

Nageru's next destination was the deep underground fiery fire vulcano like biome, thing.
She thought a Light source could be handy...I've heard the crimson biome has a light source pet too....but I didn't expect a bouncy heart bleeding everywhere...gross.
....better get a nicer pet next time.
Anyway, Nageru was digging through a pretty deep underground lake, so lots of water keeps falling and falling and falling:
index.php

Well, Now Nageru can mine hellstone and obsidian at once.
She only needed two items from Hellstone, The Molten Pickaxe and the Flamerang, though it can't break the bossess shield, it'll still be an useable weapon for the other enemies in hardmode. Molten Armor also seems unneeded, as she's still digging the Fossil armor a lot. This requires a lot of dodging though. As the fossils are pretty fragile.

After Nageru has succesfully defeated the goblin army (bone knives are powerful man), She found the goblin tinkerer.
index.php

dat dart trap tho...it's really like he was in a nasty situation...
well, she could finally tinker everything into the spectre boots, yellow horsehoe balloon and Tiger climbing gear.
I also noticed you can farm everything with fishing up crates, if you've bad luck with chests (or playing multiplayer with many people) you can always fish up crates for a change, that's awesome.

anyway, Nageru needed a bigger house for more people, she decided to make the marble house bigger.
Actually, she couldn't wait to destroy the marble biome she used to grind the javelins :p
index.php

It feeled great, really great XP

After some constructing, (and making all marble blocks smooth, that also takes time %:sigh:) Nageru has build a bigger home, and room for the dryad:
index.php

Also a few other houses that are offscreen, someone forgot camera mode was a thing...and is too lazy to make another picture.

Now, she's ready for hardmode....right?.....She's supposed to ...kill Zach...right?

May I ask what are the current items you use for ur Nageru, I really like the Vanity Items/Armor items of it. :dryadhappy:

What about the hood though, i'm really interested in that, or is that like a mini-addon for the drawing. cuz the outfit on his drawing is cute.
Yeah, the hood was an add on, but you can get a similar look with any of the hoods available (Nebula probably being the best for this) or an open faced helmet combined with Yoraiz0r's Spell and Scowl.

Back
Top Bottom