The throwable only playthrough

-10 days later-

Despite Nageru's effort to obtain all powerful items, The duke doesn't make it easier for her.
The possessed hatched is a good long range weapon, but because of homing, it almost always aims at the sharkrons in it's second form.

Good thing she got the Paladins hammer, but also that comes with disadventages. It's range is quite short, meaning that, unlike the summon only challenge, she have to be very close to fishron if she wants to hurt him. the best thing would be so close, that the hammer strikes it twice in a single swing. The strategy can work, but it's still hard to survive.

Duke fishron is still alive, But Nageru is seeing an opening of winning.

(I won't change my avatar untill the playthrough is finished, to remind me that I need to kill the beast)
Edit: Also worth to mention her beetle armor artworksView attachment 37244View attachment 37243View attachment 37245

I'd like to mention a way for the hammer to increase it's range. If you put violent on all your accessories, the paladin's hammer will go further.

I'd like to mention a way for the hammer to increase it's range. If you put violent on all your accessories, the paladin's hammer will go further.
you're talking to the one that maximized melee speed
That can work, but I can't think of which accessory i need to swap in place. And reforging is expensive for accessories But I'll think about it

You can get double paladin's hammers with all violent accessories and a few buffs and it also gives long range (TheEpicNinja did a vid) probably good for fishron. also, BUFFS!

2 dukes spawning was probably a bug and @ppowersteef wont use the vamp knives. Paladin's hammer with range will probably best option.
I put the then agains there for a reason.
The two dukes spawning was a bug, patched now, and powersteef CAN'T use vamp knives due to having a corruption world.
Still not sure why powersteef won't use SoTC, It is a javelin,which you throw, and then the shoot out more projectiles.

The two dukes spawning was a bug, patched now, and powersteef CAN'T use vamp knives due to having a corruption world.
Still not sure why powersteef won't use SoTC, It is a javelin,which you throw, and then the shoot out more projectiles.
I agree with the SoTC because how it shoots and how fast it shoots.

The reason why is that I don't want to use a rare legendary weapon to kill a boss, like as it's the only way to beat it.
I believe the scourge makes it too easy, like Fierce Deity mask against Majora. but maybe I'm wrong.

About the challenge itself.......I forgot it...I'm a bit more busy with drawing that with playing Terraria itself actually...hue...

*picks up Beetle armor*
"It's time"

And finally, Nageru has done it. She killed the Duke on her own.

Well, that was a long lasting adventure for her, and also a long lasting break. Ah well, I'm sure she has enjoyed her break during the meantime.
So, what now? She got the Beetle Armor, the Possessed Hatched, the Paladins Hammer, Even the Scourge of the Corruptor.

Well, I think it's time for her Reward, the item she really wanted but was unable to get:

My ... only ... precious ... Vampire Knives:
vampire knives profile.png

I'm pretty sure they'll be much more useful in her hands than in mine, and since the challenge is completed, She's now also finally able to visit my world. and also allowed to pick up items from other worlds, As long as she keeps doing what she is, It's allright.

If she will do the moons, and if there's any change of progress in 1.3. Who knows?
At least Nageru can now have a real break for now, untill 1.3. when that's done, We'll see what happens then.

Last edited:
*picks up Beetle armor*
"It's time"

And finally, Nageru has done it. She killed the Duke on her own.

Well, that was a long lasting adventure for her, and also a long lasting break. Ah well, I'm sure she has enjoyed her break during the meantime.
So, what now? She got the Beetle Armor, the Possessed Hatched, the Paladins Hammer, Even the Scourge of the Corruptor.

Well, I think it's time for her Reward, the item she really wanted but was unable to get:

My ... only ... precious ... Vampire Knives:
View attachment 44353
I'm pretty sure they'll be much more useful in her hands than in mine, and since the challenge is completed, She's now also finally able to visit my world. and also allowed to pick up items from other worlds, As long as she keeps doing what she is, It's allright.

If she will do the moons, and if there's any change of progress in 1.3. Who knows?
At least Nageru can now have a real break for now, untill 1.3. when that's done, We'll see what happens then.
Just, wow. Amazing job!

Nageru wentwondering what she should do with all the Dungeon loot.
part 28.PNG

She was going to make the Spectre Armor, so the Magic Dagger is also a bit more powerful to use. And because hoodies.
part 28.1.PNG

It's not really fitting her as a ninja once again, but hey, Hoodies.

Then, @Terra Branford came with this post after Playing Majora's Mask:
Terra Branford said:
Imagine Fierce Deity Nageru >_>
Well,
A combination of Nageru's spectre armor and Fierce Deity Link? Flipping badass!
fierce_deity_nageru_by_ppowersteef-d8q1hvv.png

Back
Top Bottom