The throwable only playthrough

The last Blood Moon didn't brought her anything useful. The dark mummy counter stands now on 500+, and still no Blindfold dropped.

The last days were really boring days, During the day, looking for Goblin Scouts and fishing quests, during the night, farming dark mummies, Cursed skulls and cave bats for their rare items.
And when she finally got enough to summon an invasion, she got nothing else but Shadowflame bows. back to de scout grind again....ugh...

Better hope the waiting will be rewarded >_> one day

After another long day of grinding, Nageru gives up looking for goblin scouts, and went back to the caves to mine Titanium. Then suddenly, the next morning.
index.php

Well...I guess the Goblins gives her one free chance. let's hope it happens this time.

Nageru and the rest of the town fights back to the goblins once again. While the Summoner keeps resurrecting herself too.
And then, finally:
index.php

and a great prefix too, Aww yeah! time for things to change once again, but now with the full Trinity knives.
index.php

Yeah, I know it's not in her gi, but I like this outfit more

Last edited:
Well, After a long time, and a lot of dark mummies, there was one dark mummy that dropped this:
index.php

The Blindfold AND the Key to the ultimate treasure, Awesome! the long wait is finally rewarding :dryadpassionate:
Time to sell all those dark shards, worth some money too.
index.php

Well, after some time hanging out in the jungle for a depth meter, (Jungle bats appears to spawn a lot in granite biomes) She came accross another key.
index.php

Too bad that it doesn't have any use for Nageru, but it was worth screenshotting two keys so close after each other.

And finally, another piece for the cellphone to home.
index.php

She Also got a Fishermans guide and sextant, which I forgot to screen it earlier, So She needs only the metal detector and the weather radio for the phone. Almost there.

Also, since she got full titanium armor already, and with her new ninja dodging technique, I guess it's also time for a mech soon...
index.php

Like I've said in the previous run, I really enjoyed a Destroyer fight with Serris' theme in the background :p
The bouncy knives are really useful and fun here

Well, I could, like all playthroughs, Fight every mech one by one in a new night, but let's be different to do Skeletron Prime and the Twins at once

After recieving her Fire Gauntlets once more, It was time to hunt for more Cell Phone and Ankh Charm pieces.
After been deep underground for a while, She found...her:
index.php

Nageru didn't wait a moment and killed her right away. though...this made her think for a bit...what if it was an actual girl that was playing around with her metal detector and got lost? would she do the same thing?....

Anyway, She was sure this one was a nymph, since it appears another rare undead spawned to attack Nageru, probably in anger.
index.php

She got the metal detector nonetheless, so it was worth it.

After that, it was time to find the fast clock...where the best chance is in the hallowed desert....yeah...She havn't seen enough sand already.
index.php
Uuuurrrrggggh
Anyways, She got the Fast Clock (that lucky tho). and that ghoul somehow appeared on the surface too...
index.php

-"Ey Merchant, guess what? >w>"
-"Aw C'mon, not again >.>"
index.php

Gonna do it a little bit slower for now, much progress has already been made in only one day...

Does Nageru have a strat for Moon Lord? Been procrastinating to even lay a touch on him for days. With only a Paladin's Hammer, Possessed Hatchet, and Vampire Knives I am worried.

Nageru decided to make a magical bell with all fairy dust collected...appears that it's now also a lot cheaper too....hue...
Anyways, after using the bell, a special fairy came out:
index.php
index.php

L-"Hi there! I see you've used the fairy bell, My name's Leaf, and I'll be your light partner for now <3"
N-"Uhm...thanks, but I've already my weapons and fire gauntlet to light my way"
L-"Oh, but I also got a few useful tips to help you out"
N-"Such as?"
L-"Use left-click to open a door and chop a tree from the bottom"
N-">_>"
L-"And I know a new kind of weapon that's even stronger than any of yours"
N-"...Okay, you may stay for now, as long as you only filter it by useful messages"
L-"......The Dryad shows how much crimson is around the whole island, isn't that amazing?"
N-"Yeah yeah, allright, move on"

After the conversation, Nageru went reforging her Shadowflame Knife to it's best prefix, and then she noticed this:
index.php
index.php

The hallowed and the shadow knives....reversed?
Ah wel, She noticed there are only 3 items away to recover her Ankh Shield again, two of them are easier to get in the hardmode dungeon (armor plating and bandage)
She only needs the Vitamins though, so she went to the crimson once again, spend her time for around an hour. and got bored:
index.php

Nageru: "Leaf, any ideas how to kill more of those.....floaty grossy things?"
Leaf: "......no"
Nageru: "...Well, time to face the monster in the underground Jungle that cursed the Key"

Before Nageru went to the Jungle, She killed A few Wyverns so she can retrieve her frozen wings again. the Wyvern was total no match against the Flying Knive.
Leaf: "Frozen Wings! that reminds me of..."
Nageru: "DON'T...don't sing that.....please...."

And thus, it was time to go to the Jungle, looking for Plantera:
Leaf: "Ah, the underground jungle, my favorite place, I can tell"
Nageru: "Oh really? I wouln't have guessed that"
Leaf:"So...You're looking for that monster, while also mining Chlorophyte, to become stronger?"
Nageru: "Not really to become stronger, I'm already strong enough for her."
Leaf: "...ah....sure?"
Nageru: "C'mon, can you please be silent for a time?"
Leaf: "Okay..."

Leaf: "It's pretty funny that I'm a green fairy teaming up with a lady in green clothes in a green jungle looking for green ore."
Nageru: "I'll press the 'hide' button"
Leaf: "...Okay I remain Silent..."

After quite some Chlorophyte grind, Nageru and Leaf found the Plantera bulb, Though it might be a risky choice, Nageru is going to fight Plantera right away:

Last edited:
(Dang it, I just noticed copying Youtube vids don't work >_> ffffff,
might be worth checking the plantera fight in previous post too)

After Plantera has been defeated, a staff has been dropped.

Leaf:"Hey! Look! It's the Pygmy staff".
Nageru:"Hm, and what should I do with it?"
Leaf:"With this, you can summon a minion that will fight for you, and this one throws with weapons"
Nageru:"it does? hm"
Leaf:"please use it, use it, do et!"

...*Nageru threw the staff in a deep pit of the jungle*

Leaf:"...not sure if upset or not..."
Nageru:"I know it sounds weird, but unless it's someone I trust, I'll rather work alone"
Leaf:"oh...I see..So you trust me? :3"
Nageru::"We'll talk about that later, what was that strong weapon you spoke off?"
Leaf:"Oh yeah, right, Uhm, I got smoke flasks and bananas".
Nageru:"Bananas? you expect me to fight with Bananas?"
Leaf:"Don't estimate the power of fruit, ever"
Nageru:"...Okay, time to work on my list of lost stuff I have to collect"

Nageru's next goal is to retrieve her mighty Beetle armor again. though she lacks 2 turtle shells, She'll fight the animated solar structure again with her current weapons and titanium armor:

Once the Solar Guardian has been destroyed 5 times. Nageru has enough Beetle husk to retrieve her armored form once again. All what she needs is some turtle shells.
Meanwhile, she's still busy getting the final data item, the Weather Radio, too. And got in the meantime already the Golden Rod:
index.php

After a little grind of 55 Tortoises, Nageru got the 3 shells. and thanks to her early chlorophyte mining, She got the Beetle Armor right away:
The beetles are swarming around her for once again, ready to sarcrifice themselves in order to save her.
index.php

It's also pretty fun to see your previous worn armors on the mannequins, I should do that in future playthroughs.
Nageru decided to make a special chest too, for all the Items she have found, but can't throw it or throw away, because it's too valueable.
index.php

After that was done, It's time to head to the Dungeon for her new ultimate treasure, Better hope steef wouldn't mind that she lost his one....
index.php

index.php

It has taken a long, very long time. but finally. She got the ultimate treasure:
index.php

Since the Vampire knives weren't used during the first playthrough, She's allowed to use them now against bosses, and sure those will come in handy.
After She have reforged them, it was time for her second visit, this time to farm all the stuff she needs in the Dungeon. which are the Armor Polish and Adhesive Bandage for the Ankh Shield. The Black Belt and Tabi for the Ninja Gear. And, eventually, even Paladins Hammer, Though she's not really aiming for that anymore, but since her previous one was gone, it'll still be a worthy catch when she get it back:

The Dungeon has good news and bad news for her. The good news is that there's a big room, really useful for farming, maybe even more useful than my own farm.
index.php

The bad news is however, there are no rusty banners spotted anywhere...meaning that they can only rarely spawn. That takes too much effort to get the bandage.

So, time to grind for the rare items...

index.php

And she remembered how annoying it was as usual.

Back
Top Bottom