Xbox One The time of day is stuck at 4:30am

jackyjackyjo

Terrarian
I have no idea that happened but while me and a friend were playing time just stoped. I have a watch so I can see the time and it is stuck at 4:30am and won't progress. Enchanted sundial didn't fix it. Npc won't respawn. And daily/nightly events won't occur. Also it is permanently windy. It's just this world. I've check other worlds, accounts, and characters. It's just this one world. Please fix this I'm not the only one with this issue.

by the way you word this it seems like your not in a journey world, but if you are double check if time and wind is frozen since most journey powers only affect the world settings and freezing the time in one world won't carry over that to another

by the way you word this it seems like your not in a journey world, but if you are double check if time and wind is frozen since most journey powers only affect the world settings and freezing the time in one world won't carry over that to another
No it is a classic word, no journey characters or anything. The time just stop out of know where. (Edit) my friend did glitch the game and join the world with a journey mode starting kit

Last edited:
No it is a classic word, no journey characters or anything. The time just stop out of know where. (Edit) my friend did glitch the game and join the world with a journey mode starting kit
Hi there @jackyjackyjo, can I get more info on this? How exactly did he glitch the game?

Hi there @jackyjackyjo, can I get more info on this? How exactly did he glitch the game?
Ok so, me and my friends made a classic world right. Then one of my friend joins with a classic character and he had the journey mode starting equipment in his inventory. (This is a classic world). I don't think that was the cause but it was a wierd bug. Then a few hours later when we were about to fight skelitron and I noticed that the time of day wasn't changing. So I made a watch to check and it was stuck at 4:30am and not going up. (I got an enchanted sundial and it didn't fix it). Time is stuck. I have only found 1 other account of this happening. Are there console commands on Xbox?

Someone else has the same problem, and the world is stuck on rainy weather. I don’t know if they’re on journey mode or not…

Ok so, me and my friends made a classic world right. Then one of my friend joins with a classic character and he had the journey mode starting equipment in his inventory. (This is a classic world). I don't think that was the cause but it was a wierd bug. Then a few hours later when we were about to fight skelitron and I noticed that the time of day wasn't changing. So I made a watch to check and it was stuck at 4:30am and not going up. (I got an enchanted sundial and it didn't fix it). Time is stuck. I have only found 1 other account of this happening. Are there console commands on Xbox?
If you go into your classic world with a classic character as a single player, does time start to go again?

I have no idea that happened but while me and a friend were playing time just stoped. I have a watch so I can see the time and it is stuck at 4:30am and won't progress. Enchanted sundial didn't fix it. Npc won't respawn. And daily/nightly events won't occur. Also it is permanently windy. It's just this world. I've check other worlds, accounts, and characters. It's just this one world. Please fix this I'm not the only one with this issue.
did you end up fixing the problem? because i am having the same issue…

My world with 100 hours (classic mode) stopped at 11:30 in the morning, I was playing with my friends in normal when I saw the clock and it wasn't moving, I thought it was a visual bug so I kept looking at the sun and it didn't move.

So I tried to close and open the game again and it didn't work, I tried to delete the saved data, activate the eclipse, use the enchanted sundial but nothing.

Me and my friends never play in journey mode and it is also the only map.

Back
Top Bottom