The Timeless Traveler's set tweak by the concept's author

You can try to talk through twitter with the lead artist of the game: https://twitter.com/CrownoO
I don't think that DMing artists on Twitter is a good plan - best to go through any official channels that @DisRicardo was provided when originally contacted.
Considering that 1.4.1 is out, I'm not sure whether Re-Logic are planning to adjust any more art, especially for such a minor change.

I don't think that DMing artists on Twitter is a good plan - best to go through any official channels that @DisRicardo was provided when originally contacted.
Considering that 1.4.1 is out, I'm not sure whether Re-Logic are planning to adjust any more art, especially for such a minor change.

They will probably do a new bug fix update. Maybe, if they liked this new version, they could update it alongside with the bug fixes.

They will probably do a new bug fix update. Maybe, if they liked this new version, they could update it alongside with the bug fixes.
Yeah, I'm not sure if contacting Crowno would do any good. But yeah, I agree, if the team were so kind to review this change and would agree with it, they could release it alongside the bug fixes. Of course releasing a separate patch just for this would be redundant!

Your version has WAAAAAAAAAAY better shading than the redigit version highly visible on the horns.
Oh, thank you! <3 Unexpected, honestly, thought people would prefer the shading of the horns of the ingame version! My horns don't account for a light being in the middle of them, but that's on purpose. This way the horns are better visible and they make more sense when the head is worn separately without the flames

Back
Top Bottom