The TmodLoader 1.4 alpha. what do you think

Rafelandroid2

Skeletron Prime
so TmodLoader 1.4 Alpha just went public recently. while its a bit unstable and a bit more laggy, it seems to still work fine. what do you think?

wow..........
oogly moogly.png

100% meant for devs. Currently no reason to do this, as the only up to date mods are small QoL mods. Plus, all the issues currently in place make it not really worth it

100% meant for devs. Currently no reason to do this, as the only up to date mods are small QoL mods. Plus, all the issues currently in place make it not really worth it
its pretty fun to mess around with it tho
but its pretty boring because hero's mod isnt compatible in 1.4 alpha yet because you cant spawn infinite empress of light's

i have fulfilled my dream.
i finally found hero's mod and cheat sheet
i summoned 18 Empress of Light.
i have been wanting to do this for so long and i finally got to see how beautiful the attacks looked when stacked
:D

Probably a silly question, but how are mods on the workshop working without modloader?
What is the difference between those mods and the ones that require the modloader?

Probably a silly question, but how are mods on the workshop working without modloader?
What is the difference between those mods and the ones that require the modloader?
The "mods" on workshop (correctly called resource packs, I believe) are simply textures/UI features/music files that have been changed and replaced, On the other hand, mods can add and edit things (the stats of a weapon for example) that resource packs can't.

should i already play 1.4 tmodloader or should I wait until the bugs are fixed ?
The alpha is mostly meant for developers, to help them bug test and get mods ported over before the full release. Unless you're desperate and happy to play with a reduced quanitity and more unstable mods, I'd reccomend you wait :)

Back
Top Bottom