Game Mechanics The Torch God's Favor problem

This idea is helpful?

• Total voters

AGERGO100🌳

Terrarian
What is the problem with the Torch God's Favor?
The tooltip say "
Unlocks an ability toggle to the left of the inventory
When enabled normal torches change according to your biome
"

And the problem is need extra space in inventory to pick up all not regular (this Torch) biome torches.

So why not add the next "And picking up any biome torches is tucning regular torches".

While this idea could be useful (I've had this thought the first time I tried to remove a torch), I like that it drops the biome torch instead of the normal kind. It's easier to make biome campfires this way.
Yeah, and it also helps with researching it, bu then it should be toggable too.

While this idea could be useful (I've had this thought the first time I tried to remove a torch), I like that it drops the biome torch instead of the normal kind. It's easier to make biome campfires this way.
You'd just need to turn on the Favor, place a bunch of torches in an area, and turn off the Favor in order to easily collect those biome torches for a campfire rather than having them be converted back into normal torches.

I agree with this. It should place biome torches, and pick up regular torches.

If you're worried about biome campfires you can turn it off temporarily or perhaps while torchgod is on all campfires are biome campfires.

I think it's good that it picks up biome torches. Getting regular torches is super easy, but I don't like crafting special torches.

If the problem is inventory space you can just trash them, it's basically impossible to run out of regular torches in the after the very early game anyways, you won't be losing anything important.

I like this idea. It's annoying stacking them on pickup, and once you've placed a regular torch it's gone. This would let you convert normal torches to the environment, and if you want to actively convert torches then you can always turn off Favor once you've placed them.

Back
Top Bottom