The tower!

but we are really on floor 2128 that contains the
greensun.gif

except the reason for us being there is that people have been skipping floors we are on floor 1230 because that is the number of this post in the thread and it contains L
latest
rd english

You don't decide what floor I make. Also, I think we're definitely past 1230. Anyway, onto my floor.
Well, now we're on floor 3353. What a confusing tower layout. The floor contains everyone that hates you wanting to kill you.

I don't give a :red: about the post number here. This isn't the dungeon.
And as such the next floor is number 3355, and it contains cats, lots of cats.

Well they aren't supposed to go down at all so that means your posts are invalid.
The next floor is 3357 that just contains a sign saying "Deal with it, :red:." (No offense)
After that is floor 3358 containing an exact copy of that sign except this time it's facing left from the entrance.
Then there's floor 3359 containing another copy of the sign, this time facing to the right of the entrance.

Except the reason we are on a floor of a higher number than the post number is that posts have been skipped so we are on 2136

Just shut the :red: up already and let me have fun without dealing with your bull:red:. (No offense)
Floor :red:this:red: contains multiple bulls, they are all :red:ting.

Back
Top Bottom