The tower!

floor 5860 contains a tree with pink leaves, sit down for a few minutes and enjoy how long youve came, and appricate how long there is left before this will be finished :)

Floor 5862 contains a room where time passes at a different rate than outside, so if you spend a day in the room, it is only an hour outside of the room.

floor 5864* contains a button to detinate the tower, but it also contains a way back to the begining, and a way to continue (i made a opsie so continue from floor 5866, please fix your floor number hange)

Last edited:
Floor 5864 has a riddle that one must answer before continuing to build the floors up…
“First think of the person who lives in disguise, Who deals in secrets and tells naught but lies. Next, tell me what's always the last thing to mend, The middle of middle and end of the end? And finally give me the sound often heard During the search for a hard-to-find word. Now string them together, and answer me this, what creature would you be unwilling to kiss?”

Floor 5864 has a riddle that one must answer before continuing to build the floors up…
“First think of the person who lives in disguise, Who deals in secrets and tells naught but lies. Next, tell me what's always the last thing to mend, The middle of middle and end of the end? And finally give me the sound often heard During the search for a hard-to-find word. Now string them together, and answer me this, what creature would you be unwilling to kiss?”
(For reference, this is a reference to Harry Potter, and the answer is ‘A spider’)
Floor 5868 contains the answer to the riddle from 4 floors ago

Back
Top Bottom