tModLoader The Trelamium Mod! [W.I.P] & Dev Team

What would you like more in The Trelamium Mod?

• Bosses

• NPCs (Town)

• NPCs (Monsters)

• Weapons (Melee)

• Weapons (Ranged)

• Weapons (Magic)

• Weapons (Throwing)

• Weapons (Summoning)

• Ores

• Furniture

• Armor sets

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if it's intentional or not, but the Ancient armor you can make from sandstone is massively op. It increased my enchanted boomerang damage from 13 dps to over 400. Just thought you should know since it's so easy to make.

I don't know if it's intentional or not, but the Ancient armor you can make from sandstone is massively op. It increased my enchanted boomerang damage from 13 dps to over 400. Just thought you should know since it's so easy to make.
Ok we will fix thay. Thank you for your feedback!
[doublepost=1487139095,1487138592][/doublepost]Earlier today, I updated some of the hero swords and fixed some projectile bugs I.e. not disappearing. Tomorrow morning or 12hours from now I will fix the desert armor and give it a resprite :D

Okay, so I have a few tips for you, and your team: 1. In your sprites, you shouldn't use recolors, I can see that a few of these armors are recolors of vanilla terraria armors, and so are a few of the items, those are a big no-no in the tML community. 2. You shouldn't use 1x1 pixels in the sprites, Terraria is consistently 2x2. 3. Don't use black outlines on all your sprites, and remember to shade the items, and use a light source. Other than some of the sprite work, this mod seems pretty interesting, and I wish you and your dev team the best of luck ;)

Okay, so I have a few tips for you, and your team: 1. In your sprites, you shouldn't use recolors, I can see that a few of these armors are recolors of vanilla terraria armors, and so are a few of the items, those are a big no-no in the tML community. 2. You shouldn't use 1x1 pixels in the sprites, Terraria is consistently 2x2. 3. Don't use black outlines on all your sprites, and remember to shade the items, and use a light source. Other than some of the sprite work, this mod seems pretty interesting, and I wish you and your dev team the best of luck ;)
Some of them like hot blocks and grass are semi retextures but are really well done nonetheless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom