tModLoader The Trelamium Mod! [W.I.P] & Dev Team

What would you like more in The Trelamium Mod?

• Bosses

• NPCs (Town)

• NPCs (Monsters)

• Weapons (Melee)

• Weapons (Ranged)

• Weapons (Magic)

• Weapons (Throwing)

• Weapons (Summoning)

• Ores

• Furniture

• Armor sets

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hai Devs! I love your mod!! It is truly amazing!! I read up about the fact that you may not be able to get back to the mod for a very long time, and I understand. BUT, if you ever get back to the mod, I have an idea. If it is this mod that does this and not thorium or tremor, then it is about the 7 different swords dropped during the solar eclipse. They are all awesome... but that is the problem... I can't choose!!! If you could ever get back to this mod, I suggest that you allow for the possibility to combine these swords along with other resources to create a super sword with more damage and the abilities of the 7 swords... nerfed of course. I hope you will be able to get back to updating the mod! Its too good to lose!

Please forget about trelamium, it is fully canceled. Im not going to work on it, ask mr black if any case.
Please don't take this as a rude remark, and I'm sorry if it does, but could you at least release the fix with the recipe groups? You said earlier that you fixed it but haven't released it, I'm pretty sure.

Please don't take this as a rude remark, and I'm sorry if it does, but could you at least release the fix with the recipe groups? You said earlier that you fixed it but haven't released it, I'm pretty sure.
The issue is caused by spirit mod, ask tchem if you really wish for it to be fixed.

Hi, I am trying to download Trelamium for Tmodloader. I checked the mod browser but I couldn't find it. When I click the download for the mod. It is a .zip file, not a .tmod. Does anyone know where I can download the .tmod file for this mod?

But if you wanna downland only Trelamium?Where people can downland T.mod loader file?
If you could read, you would understand that the mod is NOT avaible for download anymore. Only option is to acually look for people that still have the tmod and kindly ask them to send it to you. Please don't ask questions that are already answered.

If you could read, you would understand that the mod is NOT avaible for download anymore. Only option is to acually look for people that still have the tmod and kindly ask them to send it to you. Please don't ask questions that are already answered.
@LittleDevilKitty, sounds like maybe this thread should be locked then? If you don't want to support the mod anymore by answering questions, and have given the assets of it to another mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom