tModLoader The Trelamium Mod! [W.I.P] & Dev Team

What would you like more in The Trelamium Mod?

• Bosses

• NPCs (Town)

• NPCs (Monsters)

• Weapons (Melee)

• Weapons (Ranged)

• Weapons (Magic)

• Weapons (Throwing)

• Weapons (Summoning)

• Ores

• Furniture

• Armor sets

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sup guys! Here are some ideas for you. You can use them, you are not forced to however.
First, renaming the Ice Stuff. How about Coldium?
Second thing, make an ore which spawns after killing the Elemental Eater. Maybe Avarium Ore?

Third and last thing, make a post-plantera weapon made with Coldium Sword and Avarium Sword. :)
Also, you should add a biome :)

Sup guys! Here are some ideas for you. You can use them, you are not forced to however.
First, renaming the Ice Stuff. How about Coldium?
Second thing, make an ore which spawns after killing the Elemental Eater. Maybe Avarium Ore?

Third and last thing, make a post-plantera weapon made with Coldium Sword and Avarium Sword. :)
Also, you should add a biome :)
thats a good idea! and im changing the trelamium realm biome to a deep forest.
[doublepost=1489440652,1489440634][/doublepost]Mod is Updated!!!!!!!!!!!!

@TerrariaMr.Black
I think the fungal yoyo might be a bit op on damage and utility for how easy is to get it also provides huge light for exploring that goes trough walls. Damage also extends a bit trough walls.

Also any equip that gives melee speed breaks the yoyo

Last edited:
-----Version 1.2.2------
-Added Dark Forest
-Resprited Dragon Helmet
-Resprited Crystal Weapons
-Fixed Tile Bugs
-Added Dark Pixie
-Added Rabid Dog
-Increased Range for Glowingator
-Changed Rarity for "The Glow Bow".
-Fixed Sell price for some items (Nature weapons)
-Nature tools is now Obtainable through Opening "Hidden Treasures"
-Added Biome Chest for Dark Forest
-Shadowflame is now obtainable by killing you first Goblin Suummoner
-Red hot ore is now Obtainable throught killing Pyron
-Dark Ore is now obtainable through killing Golem
-Trelamium Gear is now Post-Moonlord
-Alluvium Now is an Ore and post EOW/BOC (eater of worlds/brain of cthulhu)
-Some ores Cannot be blown up
-Shroomtonium & Panktonium are now 4 Ore to make an bar.

The Stuff Thrower magic weapon seems insanely op for how easy it is to make and when you can make it. I was doing over 20k dps ST with a set slightly better than the Nebula Armor from another mod.

Hey man love the mod really interesting! But I have one slight issue, what on earth do geodes do? I opened every tab on your page and then did Ctrl+F and searched geode but only found where you said about the geode monster who drops them. What are they for? :D
The only thing I can think of is for selling :D Inwhich case could you add a little description saying something like "Shiny! Looks valuable.." so that I know what im doing :p

Love the mod, Thanks :)

The Stuff Thrower magic weapon seems insanely op for how easy it is to make and when you can make it. I was doing over 20k dps ST with a set slightly better than the Nebula Armor from another mod.
I forg9t to remove that was a test weapom
[doublepost=1489888937,1489888838][/doublepost]
Hey man love the mod really interesting! But I have one slight issue, what on earth do geodes do? I opened every tab on your page and then did Ctrl+F and searched geode but only found where you said about the geode monster who drops them. What are they for? :D
The only thing I can think of is for selling :D Inwhich case could you add a little description saying something like "Shiny! Looks valuable.." so that I know what im doing :p

Love the mod, Thanks :)
Yes that will be in the next update along with more armor and fixes.
[doublepost=1489889227][/doublepost]
does this mod replace the jungle? because i tried it and that happened
I haven't had any problems with a missing jungle. It might be the world seed

@TerrariaMr.Black Does the like on my post means that you plan to change the yoyo? (I'm asking because on the new update It wasn't changed. I don't want the comment to be taken as if I want to rush you or anything. I'm just asking for clarification. Sorry)

BTW the geode does nothing.

Please consider adding includeSource = true and hideCode = false lines to your build.txt so that people are able to learn from your work and keep it alive in case your don't want/can't support it anymore.

Last edited:
@TerrariaMr.Black Does the like on my post means that you plan to change the yoyo? (I'm asking because on the new update It wasn't changed. I don't want the comment to be taken as if I want to rush you or anything. I'm just asking for clarification. Sorry)

BTW the geode does nothing.

Please consider adding includeSource = true and hideCode = false lines to your build.txt so that people are able to learn from your work and keep it alive in case your don't want/can't support it anymore.
yes we will update it i reduced the timing for the projectiles. if it still is too powerful ill most likely remove the projectile and replace with a new one, or find a new style for the projectile to be used.
[doublepost=1490155076,1490155055][/doublepost]-----VERSION 1.2.30.1---
-Introduced Glacier Spawner (found in Hardmode snow biome)
-Remade Pyron AI
-Added Gear for Geode (more in the next update)
-Added Dolomite gear (Tank throwing class)
-Nerfed some weapons and tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom