tModLoader The Trelamium Mod! [W.I.P] & Dev Team

What would you like more in The Trelamium Mod?

• Bosses

• NPCs (Town)

• NPCs (Monsters)

• Weapons (Melee)

• Weapons (Ranged)

• Weapons (Magic)

• Weapons (Throwing)

• Weapons (Summoning)

• Ores

• Furniture

• Armor sets

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The mod itself is nice, and the new items are pretty fun to play with.

That being said, Balance seems to be haywire. I got a Planktonium Staff really early into the game, and I legit think this is better than any other normal-mode weapon. You should lock Planktonium behind Gold/Meteorite picks, imo. It's nice to have a powerful weapon relatively early, but this thing is ridiculous. :)

The mod itself is nice, and the new items are pretty fun to play with.

That being said, Balance seems to be haywire. I got a Planktonium Staff really early into the game, and I legit think this is better than any other normal-mode weapon. You should lock Planktonium behind Gold/Meteorite picks, imo. It's nice to have a powerful weapon relatively early, but this thing is ridiculous. :)
yeah, i forget so much stuff i'm like an old man XD. we where changing it to gold pickaxes last update but i forgot, Again.

I seem to be unable to place a gem blaster for some reason which i rather annoying since i've been gathering the materials i need for gear for some hours

10 wood to make a powerful wing in my first 10 seconds on a new world, lel xD it's supposed to be used or it's already nerfed? i'm updating the new version.
Some of OP itens made of wood was removed (I think)

Edit: So, i found more unbalanced itens and etc.
- Piece of flesh recipes or drop unbalanced
it's possible to get a 39 def set on the first night (if u get 18 flesh or more). Just change the required object, Workbench to Mythril Anvil and it's ok.
- Golden bat drop is actually 15gold o_O
- Weldinium recipes or drop unbalanced, needs a little nerf cause it's too easy to get just like piece of flesh (set looks similar to crimtane set with minor defense)

I do not want to be annoying, I just want to help this incredible mod to become more incredible.

Last edited:
GET READY FOR SOME EPIC STUFF IN THIS UPDATE!!

Perfecto.png
[doublepost=1492619117,1492619092][/doublepost]More coming soon! more boss resprites and item resprites

ooooh slimy:joy::pinky::bluslime::gslime::pslime::yslime::bslime::cslime::islime::lslime::sslime::hoppinjack::rslime::kingslime:
ooooh scary:brain::golem::zombie::nymph:
ooooh spooky:pumpking::hoppinjack:
but anyway great mod, im proud to be a part of the dev team
[doublepost=1492904140,1492903773][/doublepost]I just finished the signature for the mod! Here's the code everyone!
Code:
[spoiler=Mods I Support][URL=https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/the-trelamium-mod-w-i-p-dev-team.54066/][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/HKfqGGu.png[/IMG][/URL][/spoiler]
So it should look like this:

Excuse TerrariaMr.Black but its normal to put the spiked corrupt slime in pre-hardmode because im getting spawns of that enemy in the underworld and giving the drop "cursed flame" a hardmode item without having the mythril anvil seems off due to reasons of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom