Votes: 11 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

EisaGaming

Terrarian
latest

This is the tripletes boss
Summon:In hardmode Diffuclt 3/4 only if you break 3 hearts will be summoned If you defeated the Plantera sometime summon 3 hearts in one crismon cave

From what I can gather, it's a 3-stage boss that can be summoned by doing something with 3 Crimson Hearts (your English skills aren't really good enough for me to understand what you are saying). It may drop a blue, yellow or black gun, a K.O. Cannon, a strange block-like item and something that looks like a really big health potion. What I recommend is that you make the picture bigger, as downloading the current one does not make it bigger, and let your imagination flow some more. It's currently just the BoC with minor changes.

From what I can gather, it's a 3-stage boss that can be summoned by doing something with 3 Crimson Hearts (your English skills aren't really good enough for me to understand what you are saying). It may drop a blue, yellow or black gun, a K.O. Cannon, a strange block-like item and something that looks like a really big health potion. What I recommend is that you make the picture bigger, as downloading the current one does not make it bigger, and let your imagination flow some more. It's currently just the BoC with minor changes.
Did you know? that not my idea its a copyright idea

Did you know? that not my idea its a copyright idea
Admitting you copied it makes it worse. You can't blatantly copy ideas, you have to at least credit the person who came up with it, and directly copying suggestions isn't allowed here. Again, just come up with something different and special. How about a Sun Lord? Maybe a boss made entirely of ores? Or invent a boss made out of lava and water?

latest

This is the tripletes boss
Summon:In hardmode Diffuclt 3/4 only if you break 3 hearts will be summoned If you defeated the Plantera sometime summon 3 hearts in one crismon cave

@EisaGaming It seems you took the image from http://terrariamakeit.wikia.com/wiki/File:The_Triplets-_Terraria.png. The content of that site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike license. What that means is that you can use it, but you have give credit, ie Attribute, the image to the original creator. If you want this thread to remain unlocked, then you need to add the link to the image's source into the opening post.

To the commenters: starting from someone else's idea, assuming the original creator allows it, is not against the rules and isn't a bad thing. It seemed that the Thread Creator was trying to expand on the original idea, so there is no reason to give them :red: over it.

It seems you took the image from http://terrariamakeit.wikia.com/wiki/File:The_Triplets-_Terraria.png. The content of that site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike license. What that means is that you can use it, but you have give credit, ie Attribute, the image to the original creator. If you want this thread to remain unlocked, then you need to add the link to the image's source into the opening post.

@EisaGaming Since you have chosen to ignore my direction to properly credit the creator of the image, as is legally required, I have to lock your thread. If you have any comments or questions, feel free to send me a Private Message (link in my signature).

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom