Sprites The Tropics (Alternate Jungle)

OMG WOW! These are just amazing ideas that need to be in the game, out of all your ideas these ones are the best! The devs need to make this happen :p
[doublepost=1492046862,1492046412][/doublepost]
OMG WOW! These are just amazing ideas that need to be in the game, out of all your ideas these ones are the best! The devs need to make this happen :p

And as continuation, The Glade makes me so happy it just fills me with joy of just being one with nature and it reminds me so much of this one mod from minecraft I think it was called The Twilight Forest? Oh, and another aspect that is just so cool about 1 boss, i think it was The Ferryman, its just a so original idea that you don't see in many Video games. Back to the glade, that is also another idea that is very suitable for terraria.

I just think it's kinda rude how I'm supposed to be sleeping for work tomorrow morning, but your alts are so amazing I wanna read them all.

You're incredible. The effort you put into these alts is amazing. Not to mention you have so many.

I'm not sleeping tonight. RIP.

I just think it's kinda rude how I'm supposed to be sleeping for work tomorrow morning, but your alts are so amazing I wanna read them all.

You're incredible. The effort you put into these alts is amazing. Not to mention you have so many.

I'm not sleeping tonight. RIP.
Glad you like them! If you want more info on them and sneak peeks be sure to check out my portfolio thread here: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/izzabelles-alternates.42782/

There's still a lot more alts incoming!

the anklydon armor would make the flailron overpowered
Nah. I don't think so.

1. The bonuses of the armor don't even push Flairon over 100 base damage. It's still within range of similar items you can get at that stage in the game, and there are plenty that still out-scale it.

2. The armor's flail/mace bonus is niche and wouldn't be appealing to use for items that have better utility.

3. The armor is still lower tier, has a major drawback, and doesn't provide enough bonuses to see much use once you have other armor sets that provide better bonuses overall.

4. See thread disclaimer.

Nah. I don't think so.

1. The bonuses of the armor don't even push Flairon over 100 base damage. It's still within range of similar items you can get at that stage in the game, and there are plenty that still out-scale it.

2. The armor's flail/mace bonus is niche and wouldn't be appealing to use for items that have better utility.

3. The armor is still lower tier, has a major drawback, and doesn't provide enough bonuses to see much use once you have other armor sets that provide better bonuses overall.

4. See thread disclaimer.
oh i see now

I really want the Terraria devs to take a long look at all of these alternates and see if they can implement them as a sort of world gen option when making a world. That would be the neatest thing. :D

Yeah, but can you imagine if all of the worthwhile alts got added to Terraria? Just the sheer number of options you would have...

Yeah, you right. But maybe they could also add a sort of thing when making a world where you have the option to either use pre-set variables for your world or pick and choose. Kinda like Terracustom, in a way.

There is one problem. If the Shroomite armor replacement is a summoner armor, then what will be the endgame pre moon lord armor?

There is one problem. If the Shroomite armor replacement is a summoner armor, then what will be the endgame pre moon lord armor?
It's not a problem. Please refer to my disclaimer. Specifically the bit I underlined here:
Izzabelle said:
This is an alternate. This means that The Tropics, and associated sub-biomes, can spawn in a world instead of The Jungle and it's associated sub-biomes. It does not replace The Jungle. As an alternate, The Tropics additionally does not mirror the values or gameplay of The Jungle in a 1:1 ratio. It is it's own biome, not a recolor or reskin. The Tropics is also NOT an expansion. There is no additional content. Content included in The Tropics is a counterpart or replacement of existing content given to The Jungle and it's associated sub-biomes.

Lastly; as an alternate (and not an expansion or replacement), The Tropics does not assume to redefine class balance. I'm sorry if your favorite class isn't represented well in the suggestion. If The Jungle represented all classes equally, so too would The Tropics.
Spectrumite, Tyrant, Jadeite, and Hexing are the replacement pre-ML armors.

Spectrumite is Spectre,
Tyrant is Beetle,
Jadeite is Shroomite
Hexing is Tiki
right?

so I have a hard time understanding your armors so can you tell me which classes they are for?

Spectrumite is Spectre,
Tyrant is Beetle,
Jadeite is Shroomite
Hexing is Tiki
right?

so I have a hard time understanding your armors so can you tell me which classes they are for?
Like it says in the disclaimer. Nothing's a 1:1 ratio mirror. Otherwise it wouldn't be an alternate, it'd be a reskin.

But yeah -- how you listed it is generally accurate. But the armor descriptions/what bonuses they give are all listed in their appropriate sections. It's not a class per class mirror.

I would want one of these in my world purely for the starship the rest of the tropics stuff is nice just not something I would personally use

First I would like to say that it is wonderful :passionate:, but I still have some doubts, you plan to create an alternative biome for Glowing Mushroom because of Jadeite? And why is a Wind Shrine? The Plantera Bulb is a plant and can spread in the grass but the Wind Shrine is not a plant for grow in the grass.

Back
Top Bottom