Weapons & Equip The True Terra Blade

grindyness+Ocram soul/weapon+Moonlord weapon+every soul+op damage more than meowmere and StarWrath's projectiles+BladeOfGrass size+Cutlass speed=True Terra Blade? I don't like this suggestion because of the Suggestion and the way you make it

The True terra blade would be the best weapon in the game, it would require:
1 meowmere (PC)
1 sword you get from ocram (console/pocket)
1 broken hero blade
10 of every soul
(Check out souls of blight in PC at Other)
1 terra blade
At a mythril/orichilum anvil

The sword would do 250-300 damage and be as big as the blade of grass and be fast as a cutlass
ANd shoot things?

grindyness+Ocram soul/weapon+Moonlord weapon+every soul+op damage more than meowmere and StarWrath's projectiles+BladeOfGrass size+Cutlass speed=True Terra Blade? I don't like this suggestion because of the Suggestion and the way you make it
it would be impossible since there are no ocram souls anymore. also, with the moonlord becoming more op (death ray goes thru blocks) it would be way to hard to get. i suggest maybe having it made with the influx waver plus the terrablade

Just a reminder to everyone that there is NO excuse to be rude or non-constructive in the Suggestion section, or on this forum in general. Whether you don't like a suggestion, or whether its just plain bad, you still aren't allowed to be disrespectful. In the mean time, there is no rule against a True Terra Blade (as far as I'm concerned, its a perfectly reasonable suggestion and I would be opposed to a restriction against such suggestions). There is also no rule against similar suggestions as long as they have at least a few unique elements, and I encourage people to try and take a stab at making new attempts at envisioning and "unpopular" concept.

So to all of you naysayers who are trying to discourage @Plm1123 from making this suggestion, or anyone from making True Terra Blade suggestions, let me say this:

That isn't how this forum works, and this is the sort of condescending attitude that chases people away from this section. I praise anyone who wants to try and contribute their ideas to the forum, even if its failed time and time again. Who are you to tell them not to?
Ok that good to remind people that ;)

How do you think this is a good idea? Just wondering your reasoning. :dryadsmile:
I felt that the terra blade needed some kind of upgrade, because of the endgame bosses sometimes its not worth it to use it against Moonlord and a few other bosses, it does too low damage even with melee class equipment and modifiers.

Back
Top Bottom