Weapons & Equip The True Terra Blade

Plm1123

Skeletron Prime
The True terra blade would be the best weapon in the game, it would require:
1 meowmere (PC)
1 sword you get from ocram (console/pocket)
1 broken hero blade
10 of every soul
(Check out souls of blight in PC at Other)
1 terra blade
At a mythril/orichilum anvil

The sword would do 250-300 damage and be as big as the blade of grass and be fast as a cutlass

Never let things get personal in Suggestion feedback; don't be rude to other forum members or their ideas.
If I had a dollar for every True Terra Blade suggestion made...

• Why include a meowmere and the tizona in the same recipe? It doesn't make sense, since none of those can be found on the any of the platforms.
  • Soul of Blight on PC? That's probably one of the most worst ideas I ever heard. How would it be obtained? If from Ocram, I just lost hope in you
You seriously need to rethink everything if you want this suggestion to be at least cool

Post respectful, constructive feedback, or do not post at all.
This suggetion is so redundant that I think if I support this pople will stop making true terra blade threads.

This suggetion is so redundant that I think if I support this pople will stop making true terra blade threads.
Get people to support what they consider a bad idea because it keeps getting pushed forward by someone(new one each time) who just waltzes in into the community without doing a little research? If you can actually convince anyone to do that, I see a bright feature as a politician for you. Myself, each every time I will say no.

Get people to support what they consider a bad idea because it keeps getting pushed forward by someone(new one each time) who just waltzes in into the community without a little research? If you can actually convince someone to do that, I see a bright feature as a politician for you. Myself, each every time I will say no.
It's just a joke. We already know this wont make it in-game because of its redundancy (I mean the weapon, true terrablade, itsef is redundant).

Just a reminder to everyone that there is NO excuse to be rude or non-constructive in the Suggestion section, or on this forum in general. Whether you don't like a suggestion, or whether its just plain bad, you still aren't allowed to be disrespectful. In the mean time, there is no rule against a True Terra Blade (as far as I'm concerned, its a perfectly reasonable suggestion and I would be opposed to a restriction against such suggestions). There is also no rule against similar suggestions as long as they have at least a few unique elements, and I encourage people to try and take a stab at making new attempts at envisioning and "unpopular" concept.

So to all of you naysayers who are trying to discourage @Plm1123 from making this suggestion, or anyone from making True Terra Blade suggestions, let me say this:

That isn't how this forum works, and this is the sort of condescending attitude that chases people away from this section. I praise anyone who wants to try and contribute their ideas to the forum, even if its failed time and time again. Who are you to tell them not to?

Well, I mean...If this DID make it into the game, we would need all the stats. As a sword, this isn't bad at all, but as another "True Terra Blade" suggestion, no. Sorry.

So let me see.
A Moon Lord RNG drop.
A Ocram(easy, uncreative boss) drop that isn't even on PC. How to cross content?
A grindy item.
All souls, including one that isn't even on PC.
A grindy weapon that's pretty pointless

And then, that's basically rarity justifies power? No, this don't exist.
250 damage with cutlass speed? OP.
No support at all.

So to all of you naysayers who are trying to discourage @Plm1123 from making this suggestion, or anyone from making True Terra Blade suggestions, let me say this:
The problem is that almost nothing new is brought to the table. The same reasons drive each side each and every time the suggestion is made. One side wants TTB because they want something more from it after so much effort. The naysayers(of which I count myself as one) always think that the Terra Blade has had enough use in 1.2~1.2.4.1. Not to mention it retained the top spot for swords for the entire duration of 1.2. The only other that comes close was THB, which is only practical with specialized arenas.

And it can't be helped that most of the TTB suggesters are newcomers to the forums, and that they have no idea how many times the idea has been forwarded(and the TTB is almost always the same Terra Blade, only with better stats). I don't think there's anything wrong with at least showing them how the rest.... fell through. If they think they can take the brunt, they are free to go forward with the motion. Personally, I consider saving them from the trauma of a "nope nope nope" suggestion thread to be more.... agreeable.

The True terra blade would be the best weapon in the game, it would require:
1 meowmere (PC)
1 broken hero blade
10 of every soul
1 terra blade

The sword would do 250-300 damage and be as big as the blade of grass and be fast as a cutlass
Should I even consider this, we already have two swords at the top of melee weaponry. It's kinda..... unappealing, regardless. And no, I don't want "the best weapon" in the game, whether it be swords, spears, guns, or flying fish. I prefer having a variety of weapons as "the best weapons" in game.

Like what others said, this won't really work out. Here are a few reasons:

1. Redigit himself said that he would never cross Console/Mobile unique items as he viewed as it wouldn't make sense. (somewhere along the lines of that)
2. Some of the items here are too difficult to get or aren't worth the time for. (it may take hours to create the "true terra blade" with most of ingredients relying on RNG)

We don't need another Moon Lord tier Melee weapon unless the other classes get some. The weapon also seems extremely bland with no special abilities. Also, this suggestion has been made plenty of times. Next time you make a suggestion, try looking it up in the search engine.

No support.

Why do so much people even want a true terra blade? Isn't the Terrarian enough?
Primarily the name and the feeling of an ultimate power. Plus, Meowmere is somewhat a joke weapon - a sword that flings Nyan Cats? I just can't take it seriously. Influx Waver is the closest you can get to a Terra Blade upgrade, but it doesn't pierce enemies.

Personally, the reason I'd want one: firing sword beams. In a straight line (unlike the Meowmere). It pierces some enemies (unlike the Influx Waver). Works underground (Unlike the Star Wrath). No Nyan Cats.

So I support the idea of a 'true' Terra Blade, or something that could be considered an upgrade for it following the above.

But not this recipe:
1 meowmere (PC)
1 broken hero blade
10 of every soul
1 terra blade
No console / pocket mobile items in the recipe please. Also, no Meowmere. Consider using Luminite instead, which is a more flexible Moon Dood drop. If using Luminite, it should be made at an Ancient Manipulator instead of an anvil.
Also, 10 of every soul is redundant. Terra Blade + Luminite + Broken Hero Sword would probably be fine on its own.

We don't need another Moon Lord tier Melee weapon unless the other classes get some.
This is also a fair point. If we assume a 'true' Terra Blade and Terrarian to be the best weapons available: A bow, gun, summon, magic 'fired' and magic 'aimed' ultimate weapons should also be added. Or maybe the existing Moon Dood drops are good enough. Not sure; I rarely use ranged/magic weapons.

Last edited:
Guys, guys, they're not saying both the ocram sword and meowmere, they're trying to put it at the endgame for either tier.

Though I suspect this statement will be disregarded considering how tired of true terra blade threads people are.

OP, take it from a guy who has failed thread after thread. Don't worry too much about it. Besides, considering the ingredients being true swords it was a logical next step, well the recipe wasn't the best but at least you tiered this beyond a reasonable point. I've seen several that don't gate it past plantera even :D.

Crackshot actually has a point regarding the tiering. The recipe's ridiculous, and the True Tera Blade is a concept that's been done to death by over a hundred different people... but this is one of the smarter ones.

That being said, its concept isn't very favorable still, as it's rather bland... but eh, I've seen worse. No support, but you do get a 'not as bad as the others' reward.

Back
Top Bottom