The truth of the Guide.

Digitus

Spazmatism
(Remember, this is JUST a theory, its not the real truth its just a theory about the guide, its not canon)

I have a theory of the guide so that you can never sleep again >:D (No, I'm not serious xd) The guide is a revealed cultist of the lord of the moon and wants the terrarian to kill the lord of the moon and then at an unexpected moment betray and assassinate the player. Reasons:
1. How does he know all the recipes? Including Zenith and Luminite, weird.

2. When you open the door to some monster, it's a little test to see if you are worthy.

3. Why do we have to kill him to continue? Well, because it is your great test, the great step to the second part of the guide's plan.

4. He gives you advice on everything, he doesn't care if you've just met him, you'll just be one more vessel for his master plan. It's very strange that he knows about the cultists in the dungeon.

5. Taking into account the Redigit joke (Taken from the Terraria wiki): According to Redigit, the Guide is the brother of the ninja inside King Slime, great grandson of the nymph, and son of the Moon Lord It is unknown whether this is canon or a joke. If this is canon, we might think he wants to bring down the lord of the moon because of jealousy or some childhood trauma.

6. The entrances of the bestiaries. According to the Voodoo Demon's Bestiary entry, the Guide is said to be the "Chosen One". This may refer to how he is associated with / is the Wall of Flesh. Your bestiary entry: "The Guide always offers useful advice and crafting recipes. His origins and unusual connections to this world remain a mystery." What can give to that he has used some kind of artifact or magic to change his appearance and hide his previous identity.

7. He knows everything, even when you bring him a biome key, he gives you clues, simply to make you more powerful. What makes me think that his dialogue while the celestial pillars are there is false, I mean, like he was scared, but in truth what I believe is that he is waiting for the fall of the lord of the moon. And up to here my crazy theory, I ask for your opinion and I hope you liked it.

Back
Top Bottom