tModLoader The Twilight Forest Mod

Do you like the Mod?

• Total voters
I gotcha. Just offering my two cents -- even if jungle-sized trees aren't possible (which is a shame).
i mean the width
the leaves with is to far to the left and right
and jungle tree with is the same as Purity Trees

the trees height wil be as high as the replaced tree is,but i dont think i make jungle replaced by the biome

more stuff to fill in the Twilight Forest, if feel like its theme is mystic and foreboding with a slight wicked twist to it.

Wicked Entling
Wicked_Ent.png

Life 455
Defense 16
Damage 55
KB Resist 25%
- They move slow however for every 20% missing health, they gain 10% increase in Defense, Movement, Damage and KB Resist, they may also inflict "Soul Burn"

Three Eyed Raven
Enchanted_Raven.png

Life 455
Defense 16
Damage 55
KB Resist 25%
- These Crows are passive until provoked, being hit causes the player to be "Marked for Death", the debuff lasts ten seconds if you do not kill the Raven under that time you will die fatally.

DROPS

Foresight Plumage
Foresight_Feather.png

+6% Critical Strike chance
-When firing a projectile in addition you also fire three mystic feathers dealing 50% the weapons damage
Foresight_Feather_Projectile.png

Eldritch Staff
Eldritch_Staff.png

51 Summon Damage
Fast Speed
Strong Knockback
3% Critical Strike Chance
- Summons a minature wicked ent, they push back enemies with thier force and inflicts "Soul Burn"

Shade Claw
Saber_Claw.png

+8% Melee Speed and Critical Strike Chance
- Attacks inflict "Soul Burn"

BUFFS/DEBUFFS

Marked for Death
Mark_For_Death.png

-When duration ends, you end.
"Impeding doom approaches"

Soul Burn
Soul_Burn.png

-Targets takes 3 damage tick and reduces thier armor,movement and damage by 10%. Stat reductions do not apply to Boss Monsters.
"Your being singed from the inside out"

Sry for Long time no update here
@VoxelFox finished the tile for the Grass @Vladimier made

if we now get 2 more tops and 3 branches from you @Vladimier we finaly finished the basic visuals
sry that we didnt done much in that time,now we should start working a bit better!

(biome with updaten grass and tree log)
Capture 2016-09-01 19_20_35.png

i see someone who plays minecraft ^-^
(twilight forest best mod, cool that u wanna recreate it for Terraria, 100% support from me)

Back
Top Bottom