The Twins artwork

NooblordDennis

Headless Horseman
TheTwins:First encounter
So this is my first try at digital drawing so...yeah.Feel free to tell me what I need to improve on, what you hate in it, what you love in it etc.I made the image kinda pixaleted because I didn't want to do an HD drawing and because I wanted to stick to that Terraria feel.Peace!
-Dennis
The Twins First Encounter.png

Oh my... this is so much better than anything I could ever do. Have you even seen my sorry attempts at digital art?

Wow dude, I'm impressed!

Forgive me; but I never would've put you down as an arty type. Guess I was wrong! This is brilliant, especially the wings and colour job you did on Spazmatism's pupil (Retinazer's too, but I like Spazmatism's even better).

My only pointers would be to say that the moon looks a little too smoothed out for the rest of the image, if you know what I mean. I think it'd look better if it was a little more pixelly like the rest of the image, you know? Also, I know the man isn't the centrepiece of the image, but he does look a little nondescript. Okay, so he's quite small, but if he'd had a sweet helmet the image would've been that more badass. :D

Wow dude, I'm impressed!

Forgive me; but I never would've put you down as an arty type. Guess I was wrong! This is brilliant, especially the wings and colour job you did on Spazmatism's pupil (Retinazer's too, but I like Spazmatism's even better).

My only pointers would be to say that the moon looks a little too smoothed out for the rest of the image, if you know what I mean. I think it'd look better if it was a little more pixelly like the rest of the image, you know? Also, I know the man isn't the centrepiece of the image, but he does look a little nondescript. Okay, so he's quite small, but if he'd had a sweet helmet the image would've been that more badass. :D
Thanks for the feedback.I see what you mean about the moon.I am not good at drawing people anyways so I know what you are talking about :D

Thanks for the feedback.I see what you mean about the moon.I am not good at drawing people anyways so I know what you are talking about :D

Don't worry, this is really a great start. Just keep up doing things like this and you'll hammer out the flaws pretty quickly I'd bet.

If you're particularly weak at drawing people, though: maybe it'd be a good idea to try drawing some of them? I know I used to be poor at exactly the same thing until I put in a good deal of practice.

cant belive this thread got left in the dust. any for a first try its PRETTY amazing artwork to say the least. hope to see some more.

Back
Top Bottom