Story The Twins: Test of Redemption

ba34e3c352a4fdf858f102c0288d57e1.png

I most certainly plan on it. There hasn't been a day since I stopped this that I haven't thought of it. A lot of things happened in my life around the time this stopped and I've been super nervous to start writing this again after such a long time, but I still have plenty of thoughts in my head I'd like to get out.

(Also apologies to anyone who saw me posting here thinking there was a new chapter, I do plan on doing it Soon(tm) but I don't have it yet, just wanted to respond now so folks know that I'm most certainly still thinking of it)
I'm still waiting too.

i absolutely love how this is going so far!!! i love how thought out each character is and how you placed them into the environment and how they interact with it!!
say, what's ya option on fan art?? because i totally dont have some sketches that i drew after reading this nope, what you talking about??

Can I get tagged for this? I binge read this in a day and I say it's a good read. A twist from what the Terraria we know.

Is this still going on? I know you said it was before, but its been over 4 months with no updates. Its a great story and something that i really enjoyed.

Back
Top Bottom