The Ultimate Battle: Starfury or Enchanted Sword?

So, what's your pick?

• Total voters

SrAstral

Skeletron Prime
An epic battle between the godly swords of Terraria! One with the powers from the skies above, and one who's powers are hidden amongst the rocks. Who shall take the role as the most powerful sword of early to midgame pre-Hardmode?

Overly-exaggerated intro aside, I am asking you people what you think is the better of the two swords. This is going to be a decisive pick since both swords have fairly equal but different stats that balance eachother out, both having pros and cons to themselves, and having advantages in certain situations during the game.

So with that aside, vote your pick in the poll what you think is the best sword (You can also comment it if you want). I already have a personal pick, but that won't affect the battle overall.

(By the way, the dialogue I used looks like this poll is only going to be temporary and have a "winner" in the end, it's not. I just want to see what sword you prefer to use, not that I'm looking for help and tips, It's just an experiment)

An epic battle between the godly swords of Terraria! One with the powers from the skies above, and one who's powers are hidden amongst the rocks. Who shall take the role as the most powerful sword of early to midgame pre-Hardmode?

Overly-exaggerated intro aside, I am asking you people what you think is the better of the two swords. This is going to be a decisive pick since both swords have fairly equal but different stats that balance eachother out, both having pros and cons to themselves, and having advantages in certain situations during the game.

So with that aside, vote your pick in the poll what you think is the best sword (You can also comment it if you want). I already have a personal pick, but that won't affect the battle overall.

(By the way, the dialogue I used looks like this poll is only going to be temporary and have a "winner" in the end, it's not. I just want to see what sword you prefer to use, not that I'm looking for help and tips, It's just an experiment)
I'm sorry to say this, but I don't really like either one. I voted Starfury because, if I had no other choice, that's the one I'd go with.
(Terra Blade for the win!!!)

You cannot discover hidden caves, chest or ores with the Enchanted Sword alone.

The one has an unique effect that remains useful in hardmode mining. The other is just a more rare Ice Blade.

My vote on Starfury.

Last edited:
'blade of missing every 4 seconds that becomes mostly useless if you enter three quarters of the map' vs 'actually an accurate weapon that lets you face foes head-on anywhere in the world.'
My choice is clear.

With the starfury and metal detector together, it allows finding of life crystals by swinging a sword a few times, versus the hundred-ish of blocks it would normally take.

Enchanted sword.
Sword is very effective against many underground enemies, like cave bats, ice bats, giant worms, wall creepers, antlion swarmers, hornets.
Starfury's stars aren't as controllable, as enchanted sword's and it's projectives doesn't emit light (unless it touched the ground).

They both have their uses and I would personally pick the Starfury, just because I like its design and weapon concept, however, the Enchanted Sword is realistically a lot more versatile when it comes to every type of combat, due to the fact that it is more controllable and it is usable in small spaces underground, unlike the Starfury.
The Starfury, however, has (to my knowledge) more DPS and can also be used to take down enemies past walls that you couldn't reach otherwise. It can also be used as a mining tool, to look for dark caves nearby that you can't see due to a lack of light, but at the end of the day, Enchanted Sword is the pick for general use.

I'm sorry to say this, but I don't really like either one. I voted Starfury because, if I had no other choice, that's the one I'd go with.
(Terra Blade for the win!!!)

The OP is assuming we're playing in pre-Hardmode and both are considered potentially viable options, whereas obviously, the Terra Blade is unobtainable.

They both have their uses and I would personally pick the Starfury, just because I like its design and weapon concept, however, the Enchanted Sword is realistically a lot more versatile when it comes to every type of combat, due to the fact that it is more controllable and it is usable in small spaces underground, unlike the Starfury.
The Starfury, however, has (to my knowledge) more DPS and can also be used to take down enemies past walls that you couldn't reach otherwise. It can also be used as a mining tool, to look for dark caves nearby that you can't see due to a lack of light, but at the end of the day, Enchanted Sword is the pick for general use.

The OP is assuming we're playing in pre-Hardmode and both are considered potentially viable options, whereas obviously, the Terra Blade is unobtainable.

Unless you already have it and just bring it in from another world, which I have done :naughty:

Back
Top Bottom