OOC The Ultimate Crossover (OOC)

Razor_Typhoon

Living Tree
SINCE I LEFT RJITU.... its time for a CHANGE in idea.......

NO OCs anymore.....its time for crossovers between many universes, today and right here......

Rules - RULES....?

THERE ARE NO RULES..... LIKE NO BABYSITTERS, NO BEDTIMES, NO BUSHY MUSTACHES AND NO
NEGAVITY OF ANY KIND............…except follow the TCF rules and also i recommend to not
play as a character from a obscure franchise...and no joke roleplay, also make sure to show you know that franchise

update: OCs are allowed but only 3 and you need at least one canon character in order to RP

link to IC - IC - The Ultimate Crossover (IC)

Take this template

Name:

Series/Franchise:

Species:

Appearance:

Personality:

About them:

Extra:

Cast...(also more than one person can play as someone from the same franchise, just not same character)

None (right now)

GOOD LUCK...… (hoping this doesn't die before it starts)

Last edited:
I thought you left but feel free!

also I made this because I got bored in RJITU (till I got the idea of ``sending Burst over to a group`` so Burst is my main oc again????)

I am literally just trying to decide if I should join with Tiff from the kirby anime, and no random number generator is going to help with that.

we do need a hero for Tiff to support like she did with KIRBY :p

I am literally planning on having just the ninja all in one template from Ninjago but I need to develop their personality...…. so.....ya

The hero thing depends on if you consider Glitch (The entity inside of Esther that sometimes takes over) a seperate OC.
If yes, then I got nothing and I would have to go for Tuff or something.
If no, then Driblee can take that spot, or Plugg.

Tempted to bring in Hornet from Hollow Knight, but I want to play Silksong first, so... I might go with Mario or something.

I am not sure which of the ninja from ninjago to main protagonistise

CGISecret_Ninja_Force.png

Here is a literal picture of the ninja from the ninjago movie :/

Lemme think... *rummages through the wide pages of the Encyclopedia Ponica.* Wait, wrong Encyclopedia. *tries again, but with Encyclopedia Globalica.* A-HA! Here we go. And no excuses to be a joke, Francis.

I hate being forced to be that one ponies' canon character.
Name: Francis, because ye, I'm pretty awesome.

Series/Franchise: Left 4 Dead, because he is bored.

Species: What? I'm not Infected, effin' hell? I'm a human!

Appearance:

Personality: I hate everything. I hate Elvis Presley. I...
OH COME ON!
You need to put personality, not WHAT you hate!
Well, I act pretty awesome, don't you agree? Changing should just knock it off, I'm only there because he wants me to join. And I hate islands.
About them: Just as I said, I'm awesome. And I have a shotgun... *cut to VGCats!Leo being headless because of headshot* All right, let's do this.

Extra:
*mumbles* Grrrh. I hate malls. I hate filling my own character.

Fluttershy, you next.
*beat*
Wait, where's she gone to? Ellis?
*silence*
Grh, not him too! Me? Naaah. Twilight?

Ohai there, sorry but I'm kinda busy there, will you wait a day or two? I'm trying to solve a friendship problem.

Fine. Tell me where Ellis is at.

Ellis? Who are you talking about?

So you don't know who Ellis is... welp... Ocram, Francis is my only volunteer to fill in the role of canon character. As for now, anyway.

I watched the series once if I remember correctly, but that was years ago, and I still don't know if you consider Glitch a seperate OC from Esther.

One moment while I go to Random.org color generator, first one of the colors I get will be my vote.

assuming via color huh???
I mean they are elemental

Red - Fire

Blue - Lightning (YEAH...….BLUE IS LIGHTNING AND NOT WATER)

Black - Ground

White/Titanium - Ice

Light Grey/Female - Water..

Green got first (Technically purple, but there is no purple boi I can see...)
But do you consider Glitch a seperate OC or not?
Fun fact: I get most of my text colors like this.

Also

Green - Life (or just green in the movie)

Green/Life - Lloyd...

who are the runner ups???

(i can also give a link to the wikia link of the ninja)

Blue and Red got second and third respectively.

But I'm still wondering if you consider Glitch a seperate OC or a part of Esther...

Back
Top Bottom