OOC The Ultimate Crossover (OOC)

Hold up a second, I'll just make applications for Ellis and Fluttershy if necessary, in absentia of them. As well as for Twilight Sparkle. And my own, if I have to turn people... but I hate that job. Do we even have to sign the canon characters with templates or wikis should be enough?

Alright, here's my characters:
Name: Tiff
Series: Kirby anime
Species: I think Tiff is a human, but I'm not sure.
It won't let me upload the pic, take this link instead: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...ision/latest?cb=20110412075826&path-prefix=en
Personality: smart, but short temper.
About them: Idk what you mean with that...
Extras: Not really anything else to say.
I'll put Esther and marth in my next post because this would take me way too long if I put them here, I also need help with deciding between Driblee and Plugg for the hero thing.

basically about them is like backstory, goals and stuff like that...…..

but accepted :p

what do you mean by character info wiki?

yay, now for me to decide between Driblee (Aka blue guy) and Plugg (Aka Greenie) for the hero thing...
Also, here are Esther and Marth.
Appearance:View attachment 268748
Species: Human
Personality: Somewhat cheerful, though she can get pretty serious, and she cares a lot about the surface hallow, underground corruption and underground crimson.
Equipment: She wears upgraded fossil armor which she combined with frozen armor and she has knee protection due to an accident when she was little, her outfit is in her social slots, her main weapons are a Nightglow that is slightly weaker than the average Nightglow, a fishing rod, a sword made out of literal air, which she can create at will, a Flamerang and a bow she made herself.
Abilities: Can use various elements, her main element being air. She can also teleport.
Quirks: very skilled in battle.
Flaws: her knees are weak spots.
Her right arm is also a bit of a weak spot, if she gets hit there it will sting a bit.
Other: She is an amazing pokemon trainer, with her team being:
Shaymin (partner pokemon and the first pokemon she befriended.
Notable moves: sheer cold, false swipe.
Ability: no guard.)
Gengar (Shaymins best friend.
Notable moves: shadow force.)
Rotom (2) (1 Rotom is her pokedex.)
Sandy (A Sandshrew that can switch between kantonian, alolan and grass-type forms.
Notable moves: Flash.)
Buizel (A normal Buizel, though he wears a vest and a pair of goggles.
)
Lillipup (The newest member of the team. Kind of low level compared to the rest, but his strategies make up for it.)
she is often joined by a magic lantern (Named Spelunker), a flickerwick (Named Flicky), and an infernal wisp (Named Wispy).
View attachment 275163(This was the best i could crop this picture, so you can still see the solar shield thing of my character.)
There's an entity named Glitch inside of her, sometimes it takes over.
Esther but she's evil.png
Appearance: View attachment 275138
Species: Human. (Presumably.)
Personality: Evil and cunning.
Abilities: can turn most people evil with magic. (Cures: bright light, person affected gets defeated in battle.)
Quirks: he has somehow survived every encounter with Esther so far, and probably will survive many more.
Flaws: he often underestimates Esther's strength and skills, while also overestimating his own.
Other: he is Esther's arch-enemy.
Some people are immune to his magic. (Esther, Esther's Pokémon.)
Copied most of it from my signature because I'm lazy :p.

I still can't decide between Driblee and Plugg, although Driblee would give access to an extra action all of the characters can do...
"SlapDaBlueGuy", aka slapping Driblee just to annoy him :p

Eh, I'll go for Driblee just so the other characters can peform "SlapDaBlueGuy"
Name: Driblee
Nickname: Blue guy
Appearance:
Schermopname (24).png

Species: I don't know what species a driblee is, sooo... snake?
Personality: more on the cheerful side, so Driblee is basically the moral supporter of the squad.
Abilities: Water kirby's moveset, just look it up, I'm not gonna list it here.
Quirks: Can stay on water without sinking.
Flaws: Can't take electric attacks well.

Yeah, Francis is unreliable. Also do it in Strawpoll, not via TCF poll. Also, update the first post with our characters...
Yeah, and me, and- wait, wh- EFFIN' HELL? Why your look-alikes too?
They. Aren't. My. Look. Alikes.

results for most votes (as of now)

Main #1 - Lloyd (with 1 vote)

Main #2 - Jay (with 1 vote)

Main #3 - Kai (with 1 vote)

yup...… only one person voted :/

Back
Top Bottom