Single Thread RP The Ultimate FNaF Theme Park

What direction should we take this RP?

• Make it more serious, it's too lighthearted as it is.

• Make it more dramatic, it's unexciting to spectate or even RP in.

• Make is more comical, I get depressed when spectating or RP-ing in this thread.

• Make it scarier, this doesn't give off enough FNaF vibes.

• Make it less scary, I get terrified when spectating or RP-ing in this thread.

• Make it less dramatic, everyone in the thread is a huge drama queen.

• Give it more action, everyone seems to be lazing around in the RP all the time.

• I want less action, the characters can never seem to catch a break.

• I want more romance, I love my FNaF ships.

• Less mushy romance, it grosses me out.

• It's just fine as it is.

• Other (for whatever reason the other options aren't what direction you feel this RP should go).

Results are only viewable after voting.
a. Name: Sammy
b. Appearance: A black feline animatronic. Her eyes are fiery orange and faintly glow. She wears a red bandana around her neck.
c. Abilities: Very fast, has night vision. Walks very quietly, to the point where she’s almost silent.
d. Strengths: Good at scaring the living daylights out of people
e. Weaknesses: Is significantly slower when wet; she hates water, a lot
f. Personality: Freindly and thinks it’s funny when people get scared (this might change as I go, just a warning)
g. Difficulty (Animatronic Only): 16
h. Extra (Optional): Her voice is very fragile, if it gets damaged, her voice glitches out and it sounds terrifying
I approve this! It makes sense for a feline animatronic!

a. Name: Sting
b. Appearance: Looks like a scorpion, has a nasty stinger.
c. Abilities: Moderately fast, heat vision, deadly stinger, immense desire to kill a target, pincers for close combat
d. Strengths: Very strong at close combat, good at finding hiding targets
e. Weaknesses: It doesn't target cold things, if you are not super slow at running, you can outrun it pretty easily
f. Personality: When it has a target, it uses its heat seeking to find the most optimal path, when there is no target, it navigates around, when startled, it automatically strikes.
g. Difficulty (Animatronic Only): 11
Extra: The animatronic is controlled by a swarm of mini endoskeletons.

a. Name: Sting
b. Appearance: Looks like a scorpion, has a nasty stinger.
c. Abilities: Moderately fast, heat vision, deadly stinger, immense desire to kill a target, pincers for close combat
d. Strengths: Very strong at close combat, good at finding hiding targets
e. Weaknesses: It doesn't target cold things, if you are not super slow at running, you can outrun it pretty easily
f. Personality: When it has a target, it uses its heat seeking to find the most optimal path, when there is no target, it navigates around, when startled, it automatically strikes.
g. Difficulty (Animatronic Only): 11
Extra: The animatronic is controlled by a swarm of mini endoskeletons.
(Works for me! I'm good with it!)

Hey, when is this starting? I have school in like ten minutes.
(Uh, soon? Maybe later today, if not tomorrow. I want the RP to be perfectly prepared to start, with anyone who wants to join all joined up and whatnot.)
Probably when a couple more people join, You most likely will have to do your school before this starts.
(That sounds about right.)
(I used to be o b s e s s e d with FNAF, so I know quite a bit about it)
(I probably don't know AS much, so I'm glad you're around to spit facts for me lol)

The only game theory about fnaf i ever watched was about this box
(U should watch more of them, his more recent ones are really cool! For example, FNaF Ultimate Custom Night is some sort of purgatory for William Afton specially crafted by the child spirit inside Golden Freddy lol)

Back
Top Bottom