Single Thread RP The Ultimate FNaF Theme Park

What direction should we take this RP?

• Make it more serious, it's too lighthearted as it is.

• Make it more dramatic, it's unexciting to spectate or even RP in.

• Make is more comical, I get depressed when spectating or RP-ing in this thread.

• Make it scarier, this doesn't give off enough FNaF vibes.

• Make it less scary, I get terrified when spectating or RP-ing in this thread.

• Make it less dramatic, everyone in the thread is a huge drama queen.

• Give it more action, everyone seems to be lazing around in the RP all the time.

• I want less action, the characters can never seem to catch a break.

• I want more romance, I love my FNaF ships.

• Less mushy romance, it grosses me out.

• It's just fine as it is.

• Other (for whatever reason the other options aren't what direction you feel this RP should go).

Results are only viewable after voting.
(Alright.
Who still is in this RP anyway? As from what I can tell it seems most of the people that were here stopped responding or went offline.)

(I'm here, I'm just waiting for a murder to happen. I mean, of all the RPs, the one you'd think would have the most murder would be the FNAF one, but somehow this one so far hasn't had any since I put in my application. Like, how hard is it to murder someone? It doesn't even have to be quiet right now, in fact the more noticeable it is the better!)

(There are many countermeasures to prevent further murders! But once Glitchtrap returns, none of that will really matter, as he surely has some kind of plan to cause some chaos!)

Back
Top Bottom