Single Thread RP The Ultimate FNaF Theme Park

What direction should we take this RP?

• Make it more serious, it's too lighthearted as it is.

• Make it more dramatic, it's unexciting to spectate or even RP in.

• Make is more comical, I get depressed when spectating or RP-ing in this thread.

• Make it scarier, this doesn't give off enough FNaF vibes.

• Make it less scary, I get terrified when spectating or RP-ing in this thread.

• Make it less dramatic, everyone in the thread is a huge drama queen.

• Give it more action, everyone seems to be lazing around in the RP all the time.

• I want less action, the characters can never seem to catch a break.

• I want more romance, I love my FNaF ships.

• Less mushy romance, it grosses me out.

• It's just fine as it is.

• Other (for whatever reason the other options aren't what direction you feel this RP should go).

Results are only viewable after voting.
"Yes, of course, but that blood basically automatically invalidates any small chance of being used as a suit that you had. At least until we can find where it came from."

Going down wouldn't yield much of note besides an interesting look at the mechanics, which would reveal that the mechanical skeleton has almost human like legs and just attaches to the parts of the suit that would kind of be there to support a human's legs. Looking up however the first thing that should be noted that there is enough blood that it is surprising that it hasn't leaked to the outside of the suit, and looks like someone had their neck sliced open at some point where inside of the suit.

"What? What's that supposed to mean?"
As a note, unless the mechanic disabled it, Zephyr's mouth would be moving whenever he talks, which could make working around his head difficult.

"Holy :red:... :red:.... Uh... ...my creator was also the person who used me the most, and... oh :red:, if I've been off for over a year, you, oh, :red:, you don't think it was him, do you? Is he dead?!"

"Well I should probably call down the park's medic to have him get a proper sample, and maybe he can even analyze it. But meanwhile, where is your owner's information?"
(gtg, tired.)

Back
Top Bottom