Official The Ultimate Guide To Content Creation And Use For The Terraria Workshop

I attempted to update a music pack I previously made to include the new Deerclops track, but for some reason the game fails to load Music_90 into the game. It's the same file format as every other track in the pack, and I made sure it was labelled accordingly, but for some reason it's the only track that the game can't seem to register correctly.

Is there a moonlord theme music id? Cant find it anywhere

The introductory post has a list of all music IDs, but Moon Lord's is Music_38

I attempted to update a music pack I previously made to include the new Deerclops track, but for some reason the game fails to load Music_90 into the game. It's the same file format as every other track in the pack, and I made sure it was labelled accordingly, but for some reason it's the only track that the game can't seem to register correctly.

I was unable to reproduce this issue. I first tried simply duplicating a track from my music pack, and renaming it Music_90, and I had no issues. I then tried another audio track entirely, and also had no issues.

Could you try re-using another duplicate track from your pack FIRST, to make sure it isn't an issue with the specific track you used?

How do i use the normal texture packs on tModloader?
You'll need TML-1.4-Public-Alpha, Which you can get from Steam
After installation select the game in your Library and select "Properties"
then select Tap "Betas" and select "Public-1.4-Alpha"

Then:
If your subscribed to resource packs or worlds in Terraria's workshop they will show up for TML-1.4 too
(TML have it's own workshop for TML-1.4 Mods)

Your ResourcePack folder for TML-1.4-Alpha is this Directory:
Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Beta\ResourcePacks

Activating them within TML-1.4-Alpha is Pretty much like OG Terraria
wink.gif

TML_Custom-Content-Menu.png

I'm making a texture pack that changes "Sky Fracture" to "Minecraft Trident" and I want to add "'Loyalty III'\n'Chaneling I'\n'Unbreaking III'" to the item description
What I want to do is add the new text followed by the "mana usage" text
Is the way I'm doing it right? it's possible? What did I do wrong?

I ask because the description I made is not shown in the game
Code:
{
"ItemName": {
"SkyFracture": "Trident",
},
"ItemTooltip": {
"SkyFracture": "{$CommonItemTooltip.UsesMana}\n'Loyalty III'\n'Channeling I'\n'Unbreaking III'",
}
}
Thanks to whoever answers

Last edited:
Hello, I'm new here. So... I figured out how to make a resource pack but idk what to create. Any ideas? :')

Hey, making a music pack. none of my .mp3 files are playing, what could the issue be? i'm confident that i followed all of the directions, and i double-checked that the music IDs were correct, so i'm sorta out of ideas

Last edited:
Yo can we get like, 1 specific en-us.json? translating each text and getting bothered by different types of languages is an absolute pain

Is there a list somewhere detailing which background images go with each biome and how far into the background they are? For most of them its easy to tell, but some of them are kind of ambiguous. That and its hard to tell at which layer of the background they're used. It doesn't seem to be in the sprite information spreadsheet.

I've been making a Resource pack to replace the large gems and gem locks. I've gotten everything working but I can't find out how to change the floating gem sprite that appears above your head when you hold the large gems. I already edited the item id files, Item_(1522-1527).png and Item_3643.png. I tried the Gem_(0-6).png files but that didn't work. I looked through the projectile ids and the tile ids and couldn't find it. Does anyone know where the files for the floating gem are located?

Last edited:
Yo can we get like, 1 specific en-us.json? translating each text and getting bothered by different types of languages is an absolute pain
You don't need to include every single line in your replacement translation, but I do confess that going through the .csv is rather difficult considering the massive amount of lines to weed through (I suggest LibreOffice to open .csv as a spreadsheet).

The only thing you need to include is the ones you want to directly translate. If something is omitted from the resource pack, it will default to the original value in game.
Do note that CSV will say,
Announcement.HasAwoken,'{0} has awoken!'
The JSON equivalent is:

JSON:
{
    "Announcement": {
        "HasAwoken": "{0} has awoken!",
    },
}
If this is changed in your en-US resource, the game will use this translation. Otherwise, it will use the default "(enemy) has awoken!".

I'm making a music pack and somehow every single mp3 I've used has shown in the logs as failed to load. I've followed this guide post to the letter. Any explanations?

Is there any way to make a projectile appear bigger? I don't need a bigger hitbox but i'd like it to look bigger

Back
Top Bottom